- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Tiffany & Co. 18 Karat Yellow Gold Oval Cufflinks
- Metal18k Gold,Yellow Gold
- Weight15.21 g
- DimensionsWidth: 0.71 in (18 mm)Depth: 0.16 in (4 mm)Length: 0.6 in (15 mm)
- Place of OriginGermany
- Date of Manufacture1988
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Reference NumberSeller: FD#1399-ATL1stDibs: LU53334591281
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Atlanta, GA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Designer
Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most prominent purveyors of luxury goods in the United States, and has long been an important arbiter of style in the design of diamond engagement rings. A young Franklin Delano Roosevelt proposed to his future wife, Eleanor, with a Tiffany ring in 1904. Vanderbilts, Whitneys, Astors and members of the Russian imperial family all wore Tiffany & Co. jewels. And Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis preferred Tiffany china for state dinners at the White House.
Although synonymous with luxury today, the firm started out rather modestly. Charles Lewis Tiffany and John B. Young founded it in Connecticut as a “stationery and fancy goods emporium” in 1837, at a time when European imports still dominated the nascent American luxury market. In 1853, Charles Tiffany — who in 1845 had launched the company’s famed catalog, the Blue Book, and with it, the firm’s signature robin’s-egg blue, which he chose for the cover — shifted the focus to fine jewelry. In 1868, Tiffany & Co. gained international recognition when it became the first U.S. firm to win an award for excellence in silverware at the Exposition Universelle in Paris. From then on, it belonged to the pantheon of American luxury brands.
At the start of the Gilded Age, in 1870, Tiffany & Co. opened its flagship store, described as a "palace of jewels" by the New York Times, at 15 Union Square West in Manhattan. Throughout this period, its designs for silver tableware, ceremonial silver, flatware and jewelry were highly sought-after indicators of status and taste. They also won the firm numerous accolades, including the grand prize for silverware at the Paris Exposition of 1878. Among the firm’s glittering creations from this time are masterworks of Art Nouveau jewelry, such as this delicate aquamarine necklace and this lavish plique-à-jour peridot and gold necklace, both circa 1900.
When Charles Lewis Tiffany died, in 1902, his son Louis Comfort Tiffany became the firm’s design director. Under his leadership, the Tiffany silver studio was a de facto design school for apprentice silversmiths, who worked alongside head artisan Edward C. Moore. The firm produced distinctive objects inspired by Japanese art and design, North American plants and flowers, and Native American patterns and crafts, adding aesthetic diversity to Tiffany & Co.’s distinguished repertoire.
Tiffany is also closely associated with diamonds, even lending its name to one particularly rare and exceptional yellow stone. The firm bought the Tiffany diamond in its raw state from the Kimberley mines of South Africa in 1878. Cut to create a 128.54-carat gem with an unprecedented 82 facets, it is one of the most spectacular examples of a yellow diamond in the world. In a broader sense, Tiffany & Co. helped put diamonds on the map in 1886 by introducing the American marketplace to the solitaire diamond design, which is still among the most popular engagement-ring styles. The trademark Tiffany® Setting raises the stone above the band on six prongs, allowing its facets to catch the light. A lovely recent example is this circa-2000 platinum engagement ring. Displaying a different design and aesthetic (but equally chic) is this exquisite diamond and ruby ring from the 1930s.
- Tiffany & Co. Sapphire Cufflinks, 14 Karat Yellow GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Atlanta, GAItem Details: Metal Type: 14 Karat Yellow Gold Weight: 15.8 grams Measurements: 1 inch height x .75 inch width Item Features: These Beautiful cufflinks are made by Tiffany & Co. Th...Category
Vintage 1950s Unknown Retro CufflinksMaterials
Sapphire, 14k Gold, Yellow Gold$15,000Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. 14 Karat Gold Bear and Bull CufflinksBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Atlanta, GATiffany and Co Wall Street motif Cufflinks - 14 karat Yellow Gold Features: 1 Bull and 1 Bear cufflink with Toggle Backs Crafted in 14 karat Yellow Gold, Richly Textured and Intrica...Category
Mid-20th Century American Retro CufflinksMaterials
14k Gold, Yellow Gold$6,000Free Shipping
- Circa 1890s Tiffany & Co. Etched Cufflinks in 18K GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Atlanta, GAItem Details: This pair of cufflinks from Tiffany & Co. has an etched design and is a perfect Victorian piece to wear with a formal ensemble. Circa: 1890s Metal Type: 18k gold Weigh...Category
Antique 1890s CufflinksMaterials
18k Gold$3,800Free Shipping
- 1990s Tiffany & Co. Oval Link Bracelet, 18 Karat Yellow GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Atlanta, GAItem Details: Designer: Tiffany and Co. Length: 7 inches Metal: 18 karat Yellow Gold Weight: 16.4 grams Hallmark: T&CO. 750 ITALY Item Features: This beautiful Tiffany & Co. bracele...Category
1990s Italian Contemporary More BraceletsMaterials
Yellow Gold, 18k Gold$3,800Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. 18 Karat Yellow Gold T RingBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Atlanta, GATiffany and Co. T Ring - 18 karat Yellow Gold This beautiful Gold Ring comes from the Tiffany and Co. T Collection. The simple, elegant design boasts clean, contemporary geometric ...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Unknown Contemporary Band RingsMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold$700Free Shipping
- Cartier 18 Karat Yellow Gold CufflinksBy CartierLocated in Atlanta, GAItem Details: Metal type: 18 Karat Yellow Gold Weight: 15 grams 1980s Cartier Cufflinks displaying Aries Horoscopic Symbol Design Beautiful high contrast 18 karat yellow gold!Category
Vintage 1980s Unknown Modern CufflinksMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold$3,500Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Solid 18 Karat Yellow Gold Oval CufflinksBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Stamford, CTTiffany & Co oval solid 18k yellow gold cufflinks. Secure clip backs. Shiny tops and textured background. 18k Yellow Gold 15.8 grams Stamped: Tiffany & Co © 1995 750 Oval top 19.75 ...Category
Mid-20th Century CufflinksMaterials
Gold, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$2,095Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. 18 Karat Yellow Gold CufflinksBy Tiffany & Co.Located in New York, NYBrand: Tiffany & Co Hallmark: T & Co. 750 Metal: 18k Yellow Gold Year of Manufacture: Circa 1940s Condition: Excellent Total Item Weight: 27 gCategory
20th Century Unknown Cufflinks$2,500Free Shipping
- 14 Karat Tiffany & Co Classic Oval Cufflinks Yellow GoldBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Boca Raton, FLTiffany & Co classic Oval Cufflinks in 14K Yellow Gold. 1 inch in width. 21.6 grams. Signed.Category
14k Gold, Yellow Gold$1,950Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co 18 Karat Yellow Gold Enamel CufflinksBy Tiffany & Co.Located in New York, NYBrand: Tiffany & Co Metal: 18k Yellow Gold Year of Manufacture: Circa 1940s Condition: Excellent Total Item Weight: 18 gCategory
20th Century Unknown Cufflinks$3,000Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. 18 Karat Gold CufflinksBy Tiffany & Co.Located in San Francisco, CAA pair of 18k gold cufflinks stating "Please Return to Tiffany & Co. New York". The pair weighs 20.4 grams, with the oval disk measuring 3/4 x 5/8in., and is accompanied by the origi...Category
Late 20th Century American CufflinksMaterials
18k Gold$2,985Free Shipping
- Vintage 18 Karat Yellow Gold Black Enamel Tiffany & Co. CufflinksBy Tiffany & Co.Located in New York, NYA pair of vintage 18k yellow gold black enamel square cufflinks by Tiffany & Co., made in 2001. These double sided cufflinks are distinguished and wearable by both men and women. The...Category
Early 2000s Italian Modern CufflinksMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold, Enamel$3,400Free Shipping
- Cartier Diamond Trinity RingBy CartierLocated in New York, NYRare example of the trinity collection with two interlocking rings. Made, signed & numbered by Cartier. 18k yellow gold, fully set with round brilliant diamonds, approximately 1.50 c...Category
Vintage 1980s French Band RingsMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold$9,000Free Shipping
- 1.58 Carat Round Diamond Hoop Earrings in 18 Karat Yellow GoldBy Roman MalakovLocated in New York, NYFeatures a row of round brilliant diamonds, set in a scalloped pave style made in 18 karat yellow gold. Diamonds weigh 1.58 carats total. F-color VS-clarityCategory
21st Century and Contemporary American Contemporary Hoop EarringsMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$3,800Free Shipping
- 1960s Marcasite Sterling Silver Bar PinLocated in Atlanta, GA1960s Art Deco-Inspired Marcasite and Sterling Silver Bar Pin. Made in Germany, this exquisite Maracasite Bar Pin exemplifies Art Deco-Inspired, Retro Style! It features 3 rows of M...Category
Mid-20th Century Unknown Retro BroochesMaterials
Marcasite, Sterling Silver$1,000Free Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Pearl and Enamel 18 Karat Yellow Gold EarringsBy Tiffany & Co.Located in Atlanta, GA1980s Tiffany and Co. Pearl Earrings - 18 Karat Yellow Gold, Enamel, Pearls Features: Large Pearl Centers Cobalt Blue Enamel accented with 18 Karat Gold 18 Karat Yellow Gold Backs ...Category
Late 20th Century American Contemporary Stud EarringsMaterials
Pearl, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$5,000Free Shipping
- Roman Malakov 0.22 Carat Total Round Diamond V-Shaped Wedding Band RingBy Roman MalakovLocated in New York, NYA modern wedding band style that can stack with an engagement ring. Set with 0.22 carats total of round brilliant diamonds along a V-shaped mounting. Made with 18K Yellow Gold Size 6...Category
21st Century and Contemporary American Modern Wedding RingsMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$1,000Free Shipping
Recently ViewedView More
The Sparkling Legacy of Tiffany & Co. Explained, One Jewel at a Time
A gorgeous new book celebrates — and memorializes — the iconic jeweler’s rich heritage.
15 Scintillating Jewelry Watches to Elevate Your Holiday Style
Watchmakers have tucked their movements into all manner of precious baubles, from lapel pins to cocktail rings. The result is dazzling, wearable art that will get you to the party on time.