An important gold, enamel and pearl Giuliano fringe necklace, the necklace in Indian-style, the collar of blue and white enamelled beads with gold fringes in two alternating designs, the floral fringes heightened in blue, green and red translucent enamel, each terminating in three seed pearls, measuring approximately 14" in length, signed C.G., circa 1874-1895.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Date of manufacture1874-1895
D 14 in. x L 14 in.
D 35.56 cm x L 35.56 cm
- Length14 in. (35.56 cm)
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference number20316
- Reference numberLU576241892
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 30 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 18 hrs
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like