Gold Boucheron Libra Ring
About the Item
As the oldest high-end jewelry boutique on the legendary Place Vendôme in Paris, dating to 1893, Boucheron stands for history, sensuality and avant-garde style. The French design house has created iconic rings, necklaces and other adornments over its more than 160-year history for royalty like the Russian imperial family, the Maharaja of Patiala and Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. It has also received popular acclaim with its modern designs and playful motifs such as serpents and cats.
Since its founding in 1858 by Frédéric Boucheron with a boutique at the Palais Royal arcades, the maison has sought to create unforgettably unique pieces, push the boundaries of innovations in jewelry design and celebrate the opulence of gold. Many of its pieces are sculpted in gold by expert goldsmiths so that the material becomes a design element in its own right. Frédéric’s son Louis was especially interested in the Art Deco style as well as accessories like cigarette holders, bags and belts.
Boucheron is most famously known for its sources of inspiration: nature, animals and the earth. Its iconic Serpent Bohème collection, introduced in 1968, references the curves and scales of the animal with pear-shaped motifs and coiled accents adorned with diamonds and other precious stones like turquoise, lapis lazuli and malachite. Frédéric Boucheron gave a serpent necklace to his wife as a symbol of love and protection. Leopards, hummingbirds, deer and hedgehogs are referenced in the Animaux de Collection, while high-end 3D technology in the Nature Triomphante meticulously re-creates flower petals, ivy branches and other organic forms.
Boucheron also pays homage to Paris, the city where it was founded. The octagonal shape of the Place Vendôme is translated into the geometric Liseré pieces, and the Clou de Paris motif is inspired by the cobblestones on its streets. Since 1859, when Boucheron introduced a collection of pocket watches, the atelier has also regularly created timepieces with the same elegance and refinement as its jewelry.
Despite having such a long legacy, Boucheron has always been ahead of its time. Its creative collections and bold jewelry remain coveted and cherished. In 2018, its flagship in the Place Vendôme reopened after a restoration under its current owner Kering.
Find vintage Boucheron jewelry on 1stDibs.
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: New York, NY
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 2 days of delivery.
- Sterling Silver Libra RingLocated in New York, NYWide sterling silver band ring, with an applied "LIBRA" symbol. 1/2" wide. Size 7 and can be custom sized. A striking image. Alice Kwartler has sold the finest antique gold and d...Category
Vintage 1960s American Band RingsMaterials
Sterling SilverFree Shipping
- Huge Fabulous Libra Gold PendantLocated in New York, NYBest ever huge Libra pendant. Solid gauge 18K shiny yellow gold. 1 7/8" in diameter. Cut-out Libra symbol set within a braided border. Large secure loop at top. The size is phen...Category
Vintage 1970s French Pendant NecklacesMaterials
Gold, 18k GoldFree Shipping
- Cartier Libra Zodiac Gold CufflinksBy CartierLocated in New York, NYStriking zodiac cufflinks with the "Libra" symbol. Made and signed by CARTIER. Heavy gauge 18K yellow gold. Fixed T-bar closure, with a solid beveled back. 15.9 grams. Libra symb...Category
Vintage 1970s American CufflinksMaterials
Gold, 18k GoldFree Shipping
- 1970s Diamond Gold RingLocated in New York, NYVery smart retro ring. 18K yellow gold, encrusted with 1.50 cts. of brilliant diamonds. Tank style, squared off on top and rounded around the sides and back. Size 5 1/2 an can be ...Category
Vintage 1970s American More RingsMaterials
Diamond, 18k GoldFree Shipping
- Tiffany & Co. Gold RingBy Tiffany & Co.Located in New York, NYBold gold ring, with geometric cut-out pattern. Made and signed by TIFFANY & CO. Heavy gauge 18K yellow gold. Size 5.5. A distinctive dramatic stat...Category
Vintage 1930s American More RingsMaterials
18k GoldFree Shipping
- 14k Gold Libra Ring, Libra Sign Gold RingLocated in ISTANBUL, TR14K Gold Libra Ring - Libra Sign Gold Ring -14K Gold Zodiac Ring, Personalized Zodiac Ring, Zodiac Ring, astrology ring, Gift For Her, Birthday Gift. Specia...Category
2010s Turkish Modern Fashion RingsMaterials
14k GoldFree Shipping
- 14K Gold Libra Zodiac Ring, Libra Sign Zodiac RingLocated in ISTANBUL, TR14K Gold Libra Ring - Libra Sign Gold Ring - 14K Gold Libra Ring, Personalized Zodiac Ring, Zodiac Ring, astrology ring, Gift For Her, Birthday Gift. Specia...Category
2010s Turkish Fashion RingsMaterials
14k GoldFree Shipping
- Burma Ruby Ring by BoucheronBy BoucheronLocated in New Orleans, LAThis remarkable Burma ruby ring by Boucheron is a beautiful jeweled creation by one of the most famous names in luxury. The approximately 0.89-carat ov...Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Modern Cluster RingsMaterials
Diamond, White Diamond, Ruby, Gold, 18k Gold, Yellow GoldFree Shipping
- Boucheron Classic Quatre 18k Four-Color Gold Band RingBy BUCHERONLocated in MIAMI, FLA glittering tribute to Paris, the city of light. The Boucheron small classic quatre band ring expresses unexcelled craftsmanship with four shades of gold in four different patterns....Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Modern Band RingsMaterials
Gold, 18k Gold, Rose Gold, White Gold
- Boucheron, Paris, Diamond and 18k Gold Wave Ring, circa 1970By BoucheronLocated in Paris, FRBoucheron, Paris Stunning Diamond and 18k Gold ring, Circa 1970 Of Wave design, the ring is heavy in hand and wears a incredible diamond architectural setting. The bombé form is set ...Category
Vintage 1970s French Post-War Fashion RingsMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold
- Vintage Boucheron Pink Sapphire Ring Set in 18k White GoldBy BoucheronLocated in London, GBA beautiful vintage Boucheron pink sapphire ring set in 18k white gold. The ring is solely set with a vibrant oval cut pink sapphire stone which is bezel set securely within a raise...Category
Early 2000s Unknown Modern Dome RingsMaterials
Pink Sapphire, Gold, 18k Gold, White Gold
Recently ViewedView All
This Gem-Encrusted Boucheron Brooch Is a Symbol of Mid-Century Glamour and Clever Design
Though it sparkles with more than 27 carats of diamonds, this multifaceted gem delivers more than just dazzle.
7 Vibrant Jewels for a Breezy Late-Summer Wardrobe
Soak up the pleasures of the season with a these bold gems.
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Trusted Global Delivery