How do you tie a Hermès Twilly on a Hermès Lindy?
First introduced by Hermès in the late 1930s, Hermès Twilly scarves are available at 1stdibs in a variety of interesting and colorful prints. The Twilly can come in useful if you own a Hermès Lindy bag — it goes without saying that the Twilly adds personal flair to your bag, but they’re also a great way to protect the handles of your bag from getting smudged or stained. A good way to tie a Twilly on a Hermès Lindy is by tying a knot on one end and then twisting the silk all around the handle of your Hermès Lindy bag and knotting the scarf on the other side. For more of a flamboyant touch, go ahead and leave the ends to drape over the front of your bag instead of tucking them back into the knot.
- How do you store a Hermès Lindy?1 Answer
- How do you spot a fake Hermès Lindy bag?1 Answer
- How do you authenticate a Hermès Constance bag?1 Answer
- Do vintage Hermès Constance bags have serial numbers?1 Answer
- How do you open a Hermès Constance handbag without scratching the leather exterior?1 Answer