Skip to main content
Questions & Answers
Our trusted network of 1stDibs sellers answer common questions

What is a Japanese tea cup called?

1 Answer
Japanese tea cups are usually called Yunomi, which are cylindrical in shape. They do not have any handles. These tea cups are made of ceramic materials and are the most common tea cups used in Japan. Grab your unique Yunomi tea cups on 1stDibs today.
1stDibs ExpertSeptember 28, 2021