Late 20th Century Contemporary Figurative Sculptures
Vintage 1950s Italian Mid-Century Modern Animal Sculptures
20th Century Modern Mixed Media
Linen, Paper, Mixed Media, Wax
1990s Contemporary Landscape Drawings and Watercolors
Late 19th Century Realist Figurative Paintings
1980s Realist Still-life Paintings
2010s Contemporary Nude Sculptures
1920s Modern Still-life Paintings
Vintage 1980s American Modern Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Early 19th Century Figurative Sculptures
2010s Modern Figurative Sculptures
Early 20th Century Italian Art Deco Wall-mounted Sculptures
Antique Early 19th Century German Canapes
20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern Figurative Sculptures
Vintage 1980s American Classical Figurative Sculptures
21st Century and Contemporary Art Deco Sculptures
21st Century and Contemporary American Abstract Sculptures
2010s Italian Modern Floor Lamps
1950s Abstract Abstract Sculptures
Francisco NarváezFrancisco Narváez Forma (BFM-002), 1956, Bronze, Edition of 25, 30 x 8 x 10 cm, 1956
Early 20th Century Contemporary Figurative Sculptures
2010s Pop Art Figurative Sculptures
Antique Late 19th Century French Beaux Arts Figurative Sculptures
Griotte Marble, Spelter
Early 20th Century Italian Centerpieces
Crystal, Sheffield Plate
Antique 19th Century European Animal Sculptures
Mid-20th Century Italian Brutalist Wall Mirrors
1950s Cubist Interior Paintings
1980s Realist Figurative Drawings and Watercolors
2010s Mexican Industrial Abstract Sculptures
2010s Conceptual Sculptures
2010s Contemporary Figurative Sculptures
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Sculptures
2010s Modern Figurative Sculptures
20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Vintage 1970s American Brutalist Wall-mounted Sculptures
Vintage 1970s American Paintings
2010s Italian Modern Abstract Sculptures
Art Glass, Blown Glass, Murano Glass
Mid-20th Century Realist Still-life Paintings
Canvas, Oil, Cardboard
2010s Contemporary Figurative Sculptures
Mid-20th Century English Other Animal Sculptures
20th Century French Organic Modern Animal Sculptures
21st Century and Contemporary Contemporary Nude Sculptures
2010s French Art Deco Animal Sculptures
Early 20th Century Spanish Wall-mounted Sculptures
2010s American Modern Table Mirrors
Reclaimed Wood, Paint
Antique 19th Century French Louis Philippe Clocks
Early 2000s Modern Still-life Paintings
2010s Contemporary Nude Paintings
21st Century and Contemporary Contemporary Still-life Photography
2010s French Art Deco Figurative Sculptures
Antique Early 1900s French Art Nouveau Inkwells
Antique Mid-19th Century French Table Clocks and Desk Clocks
Antique Mid-18th Century Italian Doors and Gates
Antique 19th Century Italian Garden Ornaments
Vintage 1950s Italian Mid-Century Modern Cabinets
Metal, Brass, Bronze
Early 20th Century Dutch Renaissance Revival Coat Racks and Stands
Vintage 1920s Italian Art Deco Sideboards
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Animal Sculptures
Stone, Silver Plate, Brass
Vintage 1960s European Art Deco Animal Sculptures
2010s Contemporary Abstract Sculptures
2010s Swedish Abstract Sculptures
With Sculpture For Sale on 1stDibs
How Much is a With Sculpture?
- What are illusion sculptures?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Illusion sculptures are pieces of art that the artist has crafted in a certain way so that it seems to come alive. Illusion art is also referred to as trompe l’oeil, which is a French term meaning “to fool the eye.” See the magic for yourself and shop a collection of illusion sculptures from some of the world’s top sellers on 1stDibs.
- What is geometric sculpture?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertAugust 17, 2021Geometric sculpture is a style of art that emphasizes mathematical shapes in an artistic way.
- What is contemporary sculpture?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022When referring to artwork, contemporary simply means “the art of today”, or artwork that was produced in the second half of the 20th century onward. This term extends to all art, including sculptures. You’ll find a variety of contemporary sculptures from some of the world’s top sellers on 1stDibs.
- What is an alabaster sculpture?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022An alabaster sculpture is one that is made out of alabaster, which is a soft white or translucent stone. A variety of gypsum, alabaster is described as fine-grained and marble-like. On 1stDibs, find a collection of alabaster sculptures from some of the world’s top sellers.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022In sculpture, perspective refers to how a piece fits into the space around it and what a viewer sees when they look at it from different angles. This differs from perspective in painting and drawing, which describes how to add depth to make two-dimensional objects seem three-dimensional. Find a wide variety of sculptures on 1stDibs.
- What is organic sculpture?1 Answer
- What is a sculpture series?2 AnswersLa ChrysomeleFebruary 23, 2021For bronze sculptures, a series is the limited number (eight plus four artist's proofs, in French legislation) of numbered specimens which qualify as original editions.A sculpture series can mean a body of work created by an artist that is similar in design, style and media. A limited edition bronze sculpture or casting in another material (resin, concrete, plaster, etc.) are made from the same mold. The patina or color may differ but each work has been assigned a number in the series.
- What is additive sculpture?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertSeptember 25, 2019
In additive sculpture — as opposed to subtractive sculpture, such as statues carved from stone — materials like clay or wax are built up to create a form.
- What is abstract sculpture?1 Answer
- What is a figurative sculpture?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertSeptember 25, 2019
A figurative, or representational, sculpture depicts a recognizable person or object.
- What is a metal sculpture?1 AnswerA sculpture created from materials made of metal. This is a broad category. Metal sculptures can be made by fabrication, meaning assembled by hand or machine. Cast metal sculpture like bronze or steel is made from a complex casting process.
- What are sculptures in art?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertMarch 22, 2022In art, sculptures are three-dimensional works of art made by hand or with various tools and machinery. Bronze, marble, plaster, wood and stone are among the most traditional materials for sculptures. However, artists may also incorporate found objects, paper, fabric and other items into their work. On 1stDibs, find a wide variety of sculptures.
- 1stDibs ExpertFebruary 13, 2023To choose a garden sculpture, first consider what type of subject and style you like. Then, measure to determine how much space you have for the piece. Finally, consider how much exposure the area has to direct sunlight and wet weather, so you can choose materials that can withstand whatever conditions the weather may present. Find a variety of garden sculptures on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022To clean a Bennett sculpture, use a soft cleaning cloth moistened with warm water and mild dish soap. Most pieces are bronze, which naturally develops a patina over time. If you prefer to keep your sculpture looking bright, apply a bronze cleaner with a soft cloth periodically. You'll find a collection of Bennett sculptures on 1stDibs.
- Did Dali make sculptures?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Yes, Dali did make sculptures in addition to his painted works. His sculptures varied in size, ranging from very small to very large. They are now located in museums around the world. You can shop a selection of Salvador Dali’s pieces from some of the world’s top art dealers on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertSeptember 28, 2021A free-standing sculpture is a stand-alone, three-dimensional object that can be seen from all angles and can be walked around or held in your hand, depending on its size. Find a wide range of free-standing sculptures from the early 18th century to the 21st century on 1stDibs by various creators in different dimensions.
- What is male torso sculpture?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Male torso sculpture is a type of three-dimensional artwork that depicts a nude male body from the neck to the waist. Its purpose is generally to show off the anatomy of the body. Shop a collection of sculptures on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertOctober 5, 2021Sculpture stone is called a marble. It is the most preferred sculpture stone by famous sculptors across the world. There are various types of marble-based sculptures available in a wide variety of colors on 1stDibs to choose from.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022A sculpture stand is a pedestal or plinth and is used to support a statue or vase. Rounder and smaller pedestals are sometimes referred to as socles. Oftentimes these stands not only elevate the sculpture but also add an artistic element to your piece. Shop a selection of sculptures and pedestals on 1stDibs.