A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
1930s American Industrial Vintage A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
Early 20th Century English Industrial A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
1930s French Mid-Century Modern Vintage A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
1930s Austrian Vintage A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
1970s American Industrial Vintage A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
1930s Swedish Industrial Vintage A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
1930s Bauhaus Vintage A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
Mid-20th Century American Industrial A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
Mid-20th Century American Industrial A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
1930s German Industrial Vintage A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
1930s American Mid-Century Modern Vintage A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
Early 20th Century Polish Bohemian A.S. Aloe Company Furniture
A.s. Aloe Company furniture for sale on 1stDibs.
Creators Similar to A.S. Aloe Company
- Is Dior a public company?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertMarch 22, 2022Yes, Dior is a publicly traded company. Its full name is Christian Dior SE. The stock trades on the Euronext 100 market under the initials "CDI." The largest shareholder and primary owner of the company is the French corporation LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton. You’ll find a large selection of Dior on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022The fashion company Versace is currently owned by Carpi Holdings Limited. This sale happened in 2018, with the announcement coming out in September, and the deal closing before the end of the year. The company Capri Holdings Limited was founded by American designer Michael Kors in 1981, and was originally called MKH Ltd. until it was renamed in 2019. Shop a collection of authentic Versace clothing, shoes and accessories from some of the world’s top boutiques on 1stDibs.
- Which company owns Balenciaga?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Balenciaga is owned by Kering, an international luxury group that acquired the fashion brand in 2001. Kering also owns Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, and Bottega Veneta. On 1stDibs, find vintage and contemporary Balenciaga pieces from top sellers around the world.
- Is Amisco a Canadian company?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Yes, Amisco is a Canadian company. Based in the province of Quebec, Amisco furniture has long been popular for both traditional and innovative designs. On 1stDibs, you’ll find a collection of expertly-vetted Amisco furniture from some of the world’s top sellers.
- Is Cartier a British company?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022No, Cartier is not a British company. The luxury jewelry maker was founded in Paris in 1847. However, the brand was a jeweler to the British royals, with King Edward VII ordering 27 tiaras for his coronation. Shop a collection of Cartier jewelry from some of the world’s top sellers on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertMay 5, 2023A few companies made barrister bookcases, including the F. E. Hale Manufacturing Company, Globe Wernicke, Grand Rapids Furniture Company, Gunn Furniture Company and the John Danner Company. Barrister bookcases are bookcases with solid backs and removable shelving units that get stacked inside. Doors that open outward and slide away under the shelf enclose each unit. On 1stDibs, shop a range of barrister bookcases.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Kering was initially the parent company that owned Stella McCartney; however, the eponymous founder purchased Kering’s stake in her company and gained full control of her fashion house. Currently, Stella McCartney has a strategic partnership with LVMH. On 1stDibs, shop a collection of vintage and contemporary Stella McCartney clothing, bags and shoes from some of the world’s top boutiques.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Vivienne Westwood owns her eponymous clothing label by being the main shareholder of Latimo, an offshore company. On 1stDibs, you can find vintage and contemporary Vivienne Westwood bags, clothing and shoes from some of the top boutiques around the world.
- 1stDibs ExpertFebruary 22, 2021The jewelry company, Rolex, has a crown logo. The Rolex logo displays a five-pointed coronet in gold above the Rolz name in green text.
- 1stDibs ExpertJune 15, 2023There is no single best company for table lamps. A well-crafted antique or vintage table lamp does more than provide light; the right fixture-and-table combination can add a focal point or creative element to any interior, and over the years, many manufacturers and designers have offered a range of visually appealing table lamps. Examples include Artemide, Gordon & Jane Martz, FLOS, Søholm Stentøj, Louis Poulsen and many others. Shop a large collection of table lamps on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertAugust 2, 2023
The company name of 1stDibs is simply 1stDibs. We are a leading online marketplace for extraordinary design.
Since 2000, 1stDibs has captured the magic of the Paris flea market, connecting those seeking the most beautiful things on earth with highly coveted sellers and makers in furniture and home decor, art, fine jewelry and fashion.
1stDibs works with thousands of trusted prestigious sellers around the world who are respected professionals in their fields, and the company is committed to shoppers’ satisfaction and peace of mind with every single purchase.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022No, Versace has always been a privately owned company. Founded by Gianni Versace, it is still creatively directed by his sister Donatella since 1997. From vintage to contemporary collections, you’ll find a wide collection of expertly-vetted Versace clothing and accessories on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Milo Baughman designed for many companies over the course of his life. Some of the companies the American designer worked for include Arch Gordon, Directional Furniture, Drexel, George Kovacs, Glenn of California, The Inco Company, Mode Furniture, Murray Furniture of Winchendon and Pacific Iron. You'll find a collection of Milo Baughman furniture on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertMay 5, 2023Many companies used to make ashtrays. Some of the most well-known manufacturers include Akro Agate, Imperial, Cambridge and Fenton. In addition, individual artisans sometimes produced one-of-a-kind ashtrays to sell to the public. An example is the Italian glass artist Flavio Poli. On 1stDibs, shop a collection of ashtrays.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022The fashion house Yves Saint Laurent was founded in 1962 by Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent and Pierre Bergé in Paris, France. Their mission was to make prêt-à-porter, or ready-to-wear fashion, a reputable trend. In 1966, they opened the first YSL Rive Gauche women’s boutique in Paris, followed soon after by YSL Rive Gauche for men. On 1stDibs, you’ll find a collection of iconic vintage and contemporary Saint Laurent clothing and accessories.
- 1stDibs ExpertFebruary 22, 2021Yes, the International Silver Company produced real silver products. The marking IS, or International Silver, does not indicate the purity of the silver. In order to determine if the piece is real silver, look for the mark “925,” which indicates sterling silver.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022No. The USA-based Elgin Watch Company sadly closed its doors in 1968. The rights to the Elgin name were purchased by MZ Berger Inc., which manufactures watches in China and distributes them outside of conventional watch shops. On 1stDibs, find a collection of authentic Elgin watches from some of the world’s top sellers.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022No, the Indiana Glass Company has been defunct since 2002. The last plant closed in 2008. Throughout the company’s century of business, they became renowned by glass collectors and continue to be sought after today. On 1stDibs, you’ll find a collection of vintage and contemporary glassware from some of the world’s top sellers.
- 1stDibs ExpertMarch 22, 2022No, Herman Miller is not a Fortune 500 company. Fortune creates their list by ranking companies based on their annual revenues for each fiscal year. Herman Miller's revenues have yet to reach a high enough level for them to appear on the list. On 1stDibs, find a variety of Herman Miller furniture.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022The Mount Washington Glass company is located in Bedford, Massachusetts. The glass vase maker was founded in 1837 in South Boston and moved to its current location in 1870. Shop a collection of authentic Mount Washington Glass pieces from some of the world’s top sellers on 1stDibs.