A 1980s light pink Hermés tailored silk blouse with 'l'Art d’Ecrire' print in black, white and browns. The blouse has long sleeves with one buttoned cuffs and a front buttoned closure. All plastic buttons are engraved with *Hermes, Paris’. The size of the blouse corresponds to a modern size Small.
- Place of originFrance
- ConditionGood. The garment is in an overall very good vintage condition, but please note the blouse does show minor sign of wear consistent with age and use. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 31.5 in. x L 31.5 in.
D 80 cm x L 80 cm
- Bust42.52 in. (108 cm)
- Waist40.95 in. (104 cm)
- Hip40.95 in. (104 cm)
- Length31.5 in. (80 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem27.96 in. (71 cm)
- Seller locationCopenhagen, DK
- Seller reference number131
- Reference numberLU13321776283
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 19 hrs
Located in Copenhagen, DK
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like