An incredibly glamorous gown by Bob Mackie, this piece is the ultimate choice for a red carpet event! The strapless dress is embroidered with thousands of gold bugle beads to create a tiger print pattern, and is scattered with clear rhinestones for extra sparkle. The flattering hourglass silhouette is enhanced by an exaggerated sweet heart neckline, and a split up the front to reveal the leg adds the finishing touch to this dazzling dress. Well known for using beading and sequins in his designs Bob Mackie has a huge celebrity fan base, including Cher, Diana Ross and Judy Garland. He began his career working for couturier Jean Louis before moving to Paramount studios and being spotted by costume designer Edith Head. He has designed for many television shows, films and tours earning accolades such as Emmy awards and Oscar nominations.
- BrandBob Mackie
- Place of originUnited States
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent condition with no marks, tears nor any alterations and bears the original label, boning in the bust and zip fastening to the rear..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 51.19 in. x L 51.19 in.
D 130 cm x L 130 cm
- Bust31.5 in. (80 cm)
- Waist25.2 in. (64 cm)
- Hip35.44 in. (90 cm)
- Length51.19 in. (130 cm)
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference number100523
- Reference numberLU724552532
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 16 hrs
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like