- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Alexander Mcqueen 2004 Gold Embellished Burgundy Red Pencil Skirt
- DimensionsLength: 27.5 in. (69.85 cm)Marked Size: IT 40/ US 4, may run big (EU)Waist: 30 in. (76.2 cm)Hip: 36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Place of OriginItaly
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU354211161342
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$30 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 8-16 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: San Francisco, CA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About Alexander McQueen (Manufacturer)
British fashion designer Lee Alexander McQueen, the original creative engine behind the Alexander McQueen label, was beloved for his expert tailoring and theatrical runway shows. After his suicide in 2010, fans left tributes to the man and his talents outside Alexander McQueen boutiques worldwide. Record-breaking crowds visited the posthumous retrospective of the designer’s work at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City and the Victoria and Albert in London.
McQueen’s inspirations came from many quarters — film, music, current events, history, his heritage and fashions of the past. His runway presentations were not just displays of clothing but were personal expressions of the zeitgeist, often touching on our cultural anxieties and concerns. McQueen’s own thoughts and feelings about love, death, gender, genocide, colonialism, global warming and the extinction of species all appear in his pieces.
Shop all of Alexander McQueen's innovative fashion and accessories — including a selection of comfortable, stretchy jersey knit dresses and gowns — at 1stDibs.
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in San Francisco, CAAlexander McQueen silk bias cut ruffle skirt from 2003. Semi-sheer colorful cherry patterned chiffon over a soli...Category
Early 2000s A-Line SkirtsSize: IT 38, approximate US 2$345
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in San Francisco, CAAlexander McQueen embroidered sand colored pencil skirt from his 2004 collection. Embellished with circular dist...Category
Early 2000s Pencil Skirts
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in San Francisco, CAAlexander Mcqueen nude silk pencil skirt with black floral lace overlay from the 2005 "The Man Who Knew Too Much...Category
Early 2000s Pencil SkirtsSize: IT 38, best fits 2/4-see measure$595
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in San Francisco, CAAlexander McQueen brown twill buckle and safety pin accented skirt from the Fall 2005 Hitchcock inspired collect...Category
Early 2000s Wrap SkirtsSize: IT 40, US 4$395
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in San Francisco, CAAlexander McQueen red full length maxi skirt with slight train in synthetic crepe. Back zip and hook and eye. A ...Category
- By Alexander McQueenLocated in San Francisco, CAAlexander McQueen black pencil skirt with belt loops and a black on black striped belt that looks like a men's n...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Pencil SkirtsSize: IT 44$295
You May Also Like
Early 2000s A-Line Skirts
1990s Pencil Skirts
Early 2000s Pencil Skirts
Early 2000s Skirts
21st Century and Contemporary Wrap Skirts
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery