- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
2010 Chanel Beige Quilted Caviar Leather Jumbo Classic Single Flap Bag
- DimensionsHeight: 7.88 in. (20 cm)Width: 11.82 in. (30 cm)Depth: 3.94 in. (10 cm)
- Place of OriginItaly
- Condition-The exterior is in excellent condition with gentle signs of use. -The interior is in very good condition with gentle signs of use. There us a 1cm mark on the interior lining.
- Seller LocationBishop's Stortford, GB
- Reference NumberSeller: HB35431stDibs: LU170210645412
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingFree Express Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-4 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Bishop's Stortford, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
About Chanel (Designer)
The first Chanel shop was opened in 1910 in Paris on rue Cambon by the young milliner Gabrielle Chanel (1883–1971), who had picked up the nickname “Coco” while working as a club singer. The boutique drew the attention of the Parisian fashion elite who popularized her wide-brimmed Chanel Modes hats. Soon she added a sportswear store in the Normandy resort town of Deauville, where Coco set the tone for her defining sense of style — traditionally masculine garments reimagined for feminine shapes, made from simple jersey fabric.
Effortless and elegant, her designs promoted comfort and grace in women’s wear that had been dominated in the previous century by complicated layers of fabric and cumbersome corsets. She followed this success with a couture house, opened in 1915 in Biarritz. Over the next six decades, Coco Chanel would become a pivotal designer of both fashionable casual wear and Paris haute couture as well as an icon and arbiter of 20th-century style with her bob haircut and pearls.
However, Chanel was not born into a life of glamour. Following the death of her mother, her father left her in an orphanage where she lived until the age of 18. It was there that she learned to sew as well as appreciate the classic pairing of black and white as worn by the nuns. In 1926, she introduced her first little black dress, reclaiming a color that had once been reserved for mourning and working-class women. That same decade, she debuted her perfume, Chanel No. 5, as well as the Chanel suit with a collarless jacket and fitted skirt, inspired by the boxy lines of men’s clothing and employing a sporty tweed.
Chanel closed her fashion operations during World War II, then returned to the industry in 1954 to design for the functional needs of modern women. Structure and wearability endured in all of Chanel’s clothing and accessories, like the quilted leather 2.55 handbag introduced in 1955 with its gold-chain shoulder strap that freed up a woman’s hands. The 1957 two-tone slingback pumps had a practical heel height while offering a bold statement in the black tip of the shoes.
After Coco Chanel died in 1971, the brand underwent several changes in leadership, including fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who took over as artistic director in 1983. Over the years, the company has continued to innovate, such as expanding into ready-to-wear fashion in 1978 and, in 2002, establishing a subsidiary company — Paraffection — dedicated to preserving the heritage skills of fashion artisan workshops. The House of Chanel still operates its flagship on rue Cambon in Paris, where it all began.
Browse vintage Chanel evening dresses, jackets and more at 1stDibs.
- By ChanelLocated in Bishop's Stortford, HertfordshireCHANEL Beige Lambskin & Woven Wicker Vintage Timeless Logo Trim Classic Backpack Xupes Reference: HB3470 Serial...Category
1990s BackpacksH 10.24 in. W 11.03 in. D 3.94 in.$10,896
- By ChanelLocated in Bishop's Stortford, HertfordshireCHANEL Beige Quilted Lambskin Vintage Medium Tall Classic Double Flap Bag Xupes Reference: HB3553 Serial Numbe...Category
1990s Structured Shoulder BagsH 19 in. W 25 in. D 7 in.$5,856
- By ChanelLocated in Bishop's Stortford, HertfordshireCHANEL Warm Beige Lambskin & Quilted Goatskin Leather Small Coco Curve Vanity Bag Xupes Reference: HB3610 Seria...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Shoulder BagsH 5.52 in. W 7.49 in. D 3.15 in.$4,493
- By ChanelLocated in Bishop's Stortford, HertfordshireCHANEL Navy & Black Smooth Calfskin Leather Pure Medium Classic Double Flap Bag Xupes Reference: HB3472 Serial...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Structured Shoulder BagsH 6.3 in. W 9.85 in. D 2.76 in.$4,766
- By ChanelLocated in Bishop's Stortford, HertfordshireCHANEL Navy Quilted Satin Vintage Mini Flap Bag Xupes Reference: HB3480 Serial Number: 0932156 Age (Circa): 1...Category
1980s Structured Shoulder BagsH 5.12 in. W 6.89 in. D 1.19 in.$3,540
- By ChanelLocated in Bishop's Stortford, HertfordshireCHANEL Raspberry Glazed Calfskin Leather Round as Earth Bag Xupes Reference: HB3479 Serial Number: 25094584 A...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Top Handle BagsH 5.91 in. W 5.91 in. D 2.76 in.$4,085
You May Also Like
21st Century and Contemporary Shoulder Bags
1980s Structured Shoulder Bags
2010s Shoulder Bags
2010s Hobo Bags
1990s Shoulder Bags
2010s Structured Shoulder Bags
1990s Shoulder Bags
1990s Shoulder Bags
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery