Japanese Lacquered Wood Medicine Buddha, Yakushi Nyorai, Edo Period
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureEarly 18th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThe gilding heavily worn. Minor loss to the raised hand. A few age related cracks to the body where the blocks are joined. With old repairs and restorations. A modern wooden base to the underside of the lotus pedestal.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor structural damages. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 15 in. x Dm 10.5 in.H 38.1 cm x Dm 26.67 cm
- Diameter10.5 in. (26.67 cm)
- Seller LocationAustin, TX
- Reference NumberLU894718102372
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.See Details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Founded in 2001, Lotus Gallery offers a carefully curated selection of furniture, jewelry, sculpture and works of art spanning millennia, continents and cultures. Although it seeks out beauty in all its forms, they specialize in Asian antiquities, especially Chinese pieces from the Han and Tang d...