- Date of manufactureProbably from the mid 20th century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent overall condition, with minor discoloring, and expected light surface wear from age and use. Some additional holes from previous support are visible. Please contact us directly with inquiries before purchasing..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor structural damages. Minor fading.
H 13.5 in. x W 126.75 in. x D 3 in.
H 34.29 cm x W 321.95 cm x D 7.62 cm
- Seller locationMilford, NH
- Seller reference number3872
- Reference numberLU93391331384
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Mid-Century Modern Room Divider Screens...
Joe Colombo, Verner Panton, Richard Harvey
American Architectural Elements
A large and rare pair of room divider screens designed by Richard Harvey in the 1960s. These are often referred to as the "Bones" screen or grid. They consist of molded resin with or...
Large English Arts & Crafts Shop Sign Panel Pat...
English Wall-mounted Sculptures
Brass, Copper, Oak
Unique handmade shop advertising panel "Herbert Thomas" formed of a curving oak backboard with iron hanging strips with a mounted copper hand beaten repousse panel set with...