Items Similar to Vintage Italian Silver Plated Lobster and Crab
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 12
Vintage Italian Silver Plated Lobster and Crab
Vintage Italian silver plated lobster and crab. Our vintage silver plated pair of sea creatures includes a lobster and a crab. These interesting silver plated sculptures make unusual decorative accessories. These are very similar to those created by the famed Italian silversmiths Buccellati and Franco Lapini. Dimensions: Lobster 4 inches H, 16.25 inches L, 9 inches W Crab 1.5 inches H, 7.25 inches W, 6.25 inches D.
- Similar toBuccellati (Maker)Franco Lapini (Designer)
- DimensionsHeight: 4 in. (10.16 cm)Width: 16.25 in. (41.28 cm)Depth: 9 in. (22.86 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- StyleAesthetic Movement (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1960s
- ConditionVery good condition.
- Seller LocationHouston, TX
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU869422133212
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$175 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Houston, TX
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Houston, TX
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1990
1stDibs seller since 2009
328 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- By MichelangeloLocated in Houston, TXStunning vintage Italian carved Carrara marble sculpture or statue of David. Offered is a good sized well execu...Category
Vintage 1940s Italian Classical Roman Figurative SculpturesMaterials
- Located in Houston, TXFinely detailed pair of orientalist polychromed plaster Moorish figures. This beautiful pair of Arabesque figure...Category
Early 20th Century Moorish Figurative SculpturesMaterials
You May Also Like
Diorama with Hermit Crab, Italy, 1870
Located in Milan, IT
A natural Wunderkammer specimen a marine diorama with Hermit Crab (Pagurus Bernhardus) a brunch, fan-shaped of Horny coral, starfish, reef, shells, and little crab. The specimens are...
Antique 1870s Italian Nautical Objects
A Marine Specimen a Horse Shoe Crab, Italy, 1870
Located in Milan, IT
A marine natural Wunderkammer specimen. A taxidermy Atlantic Horse Shoe Crab (Limulus Polyphemus). The Specimen is stuffed and mounted over a painted wooden base, Italy, circa 1870.
Antique 1870s European Natural Specimens
Animal Skin, Rope, Fruitwood
Japanese Bronze Crab Sculpture
Located in Stamford, CT
A realistic cast bronze crab with a deep honey gold patina. Nice scale at almost 12 inches wide. Japanese, late 19th or early 20th century.
Early 20th Century Japanese Japonisme Animal Sculptures
19th c. English Silver-Plated Bronze Horse and Jockey Sculpture
Located in New York, NY
Nineteenth century English silver-plated bronze figure of horse and jockey jumping a grass fence on a rectangular white onyx base.
Antique Early 1900s English Edwardian Sports Equipment and Memorabilia
Onyx, Bronze, Silver Plate
Vintage Silver Plated Trophy
Located in High Point, NC
A silver plated trophy from Europe, made circa 1900-1930. A slender silver cup topped with a victory wreath, girdled with a circle of laurel leaves. The tarnishing of the silver obsc...
Early 20th Century French Neoclassical Revival Vases
Vintage Italian Ceramic Figure Man with Musical Box and Monkey
Located in San Diego, CA
Beautifully rendered ceramic figure of man with musical grinding box and monkey. The detail and execution of this ceramic piece, made by hand is outstanding. The figure renders detai...
Vintage 1970s Italian Arts and Crafts Figurative Sculptures
Early 19th Century Silver-Plated Putti On A Star-Shaped Lucite Base
Located in Haddonfield, NJ
Early 19th Century silver plated putti on a modern star shaped Lucite base.
Antique Early 19th Century French Baroque Figurative Sculptures
$399 Sale Price
Partially Silvered Pecten Shell- Made in Rome, Italy
By Creel and Gow
Located in New York, NY
Partially silvered pecten shell made in Rome, Italy, exclusively for Creel and Gow. It is the symbol of pilgrims on the way to Santiago de Compostella in Northern Spain and of their ...
2010s Italian Victorian Nautical Objects