- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureDated 1979.
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Very good condition, very light wear, no dents. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 14.57 in. x Dm 15.75 in.
H 37 cm x Dm 40 cm
- Diameter15.75 in. (40 cm)
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference number2967
- Reference numberU1009248680297
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Massive and Heavy Sterling Silver 'Lion' Tankards
Lambert Coventry ST London
Lambert & Company (Herbert Charles Lambert), of Coventry Street, London. A truly massive and heroic pair of Sterling silver presentation tankards of outstanding quality, made in t...
Sterling Silver Champagne Bottle Holder - Antiq...
Henry Stratford Ltd.
Silver, Sterling Silver
An exceptional, fine and impressive, unusual antique Edwardian English sterling silver champagne bottle holder in the form of a bomb case/shell; an addition to our diverse wine relat...