Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni Suspension Light for Flos
- CreatorFlos (Manufacturer),Achille & Pier Giacomo Castiglioni (Designer)
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1970s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsMade with varnished steel sheet , synthetic material , opaque chrome - plated steel , with an original label from Flos . Takes an E26 60w maximum bulb
- DimensionsH 25.6 in. x W 15 in. x D 15 in.H 65.03 cm x W 38.1 cm x D 38.1 cm
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller Reference NumberCF1315
- Reference NumberLU79475211653
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About Flos (Manufacturer)
Founded by Sergio Gandini in 1962 in Merano Italy, FLOS has revolutionized the art of lighting by honoring tradition while embracing innovation.
FLOS is, above all else, about craftmanship, and as a result the brand has cultivated long and successful partnerships with some of the world’s most renowned lighting artists. Working with icons such as the Castiglioni Brothers , Tobia Scarpa, Philippe Starck and Antonio Citterio, among others, FLOS has earned the respect of the industry while growing its offerings to include residential, commercial, and custom-made concept-based products.
An award winning institution in its own right, FLOS has earned worldwide recognition as the leader in the field.
Today, Sergio’s grandson Piero Gandini sits at the helm, holding fast to the values and ideas established by his grandfather while moving confidently into the future.