- CreatorTapio Wirkkala (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1970s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very good original condition. Minor surface scratches and wear. This piece currently retains it's warm original patina. If you would prefer it polished, we can hand polish it at no additional charge..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 2.63 in.
H 6.69 cm
- Diameter2.63 in. (6.69 cm)
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Reference numberLU87186099043
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Tapio Wirkkala 'Puukko' Knives Produced by Hackma
Tapio Wirkkala, Hackman
Brass, Stainless Steel, Leather, Nylon
Stainless steel blade with black nylon handle and brass fittings. Leather sheathes included. Original natural hide Sheathes with bear claw impressions. Blades marked with manufacture...
Antique American Sterling Silver Humidor by Gorham
Gorham Manufacturing Company
American Sterling Silver
Sterling silver humidor. Made by Gorham in Providence, circa 1920. Rectangular with straight sides and curved and hinged cover with tab. Cedar bottomed and lined. Cover interior ligh...
Georg Jensen Denmark Sterling Silver Link Brace...
Georg Jensen, Henning Koppel
Danish Collectible Jewelry
This fabulous modern design sterling silver Amoeba link bracelet No. 89 was designed by Henning Koppel for Danish silversmith Georg Jensen no. 89. Stamped with the Jensen mark, as we...