Marco Zanuso for Arflex petit Lady Chair. This is the tiniest of this series of Arflex chairs. Recovered correctly over twenty years ago in the proper factory fabric still looks presentable. All brass sleeved legs are present with their black rubber caps.
- CreatorMarco Zanuso (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1950
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. fabric is salvageable but foam needs replacement. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 28.5 in. x W 26 in. x D 27.5 in.
H 72.39 cm x W 66.04 cm x D 69.85 cm
- Seat height14 in. (35.56 cm)
- Seller locationPhiladelphia, PA
- Seller reference numberJG000
- Reference numberLU84308236773
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Philadelphia, PA
20th Century Specialists
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like