- CreatorJens Risom Design Inc. (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1950s
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 34 in. x W 19 in. x D 20 in.
H 86.36 cm x W 48.26 cm x D 50.8 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationBellport, NY
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU80469710853
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 10 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Mid-Century Jens Risom Walnut Occasiona...
Jens Risom Design Inc.
A pair of vintage occasional armchairs, designed in the Scandinavian Modern style and produced circa 1960s by Jens Risom, with walnut frames, each with cushioned backs and seats, uph...
Mid-Century Modern Set of Four Lucite Dining Ch...
For your consideration is a fantastic set of four, Lucite and tubular chrome, side dining chairs, by Hill Manufacturing Corporation, circa the 1970s. Designed by Luigi Bardini Italy....