This charming French Provincial settee features an arched caned back centering a floral carving and a caned shaped seat with carved apron resting on eight cabriole legs.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1780
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. The tip of the apron center carving missing, see photo..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 41 in. x W 75 in. x D 32 in.
H 104.14 cm x W 190.5 cm x D 81.28 cm
- Seat height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationFt. Lauderdale, FL
- Reference numberLU216538425923
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like