Items Similar to French Neoclassical Architectural Watercolor Study of Shadows on Columns View More
French Neoclassical Architectural Watercolor Study of Shadows on Columns
A neoclassical architectural Beaux Arts sepia watercolor study of shadows cast on six fluted Doric columns, annotated and signed in ink with the name of the artist Guillot (?) in the upper left and right hand corners. The drawing is mounted on chocolate brown matte board and framed in a period 19th century giltwood frame.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1875
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- DimensionsH 16.5 in. x W 20.5 in. x D .63 in.H 41.91 cm x W 52.07 cm x D 1.61 cm
- Seller LocationEssex, MA
- Reference NumberLU83777725333
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2007
Located in Essex, MA
More From This Seller
Neoclassical Architectural Frame with Mirror
Antique 1890s North American Neoclassical Mantel Mirrors and Fireplace M...
A large neoclassical style, architectural, black painted wood mirror of architectural form, rectangular, with crisp carving and excellent proportions, the mirror flanked by engaged r...
Art Deco Period Fashion or Costume Drawing of a...
Vintage 1920s Swiss Art Deco Drawings
An Art Deco period fashion or costume drawing of a woman in a Venetian black lace dress and hat, with arms extended, showing off her pink purple large beaded bracelets. The hat is re...
Swiss Fashion Drawing of a Woman in Futurist Cl...
Vintage 1920s Swiss Futurist Drawings
A brightly colored gouache and pencil drawing of a woman in asymmetrical Futurist clothing with the caption, written all in capital letters in pencil, Futurismus (futurism in German,...
18th Century Italian Pen and Ink Baroque Candle...
Antique 18th Century Italian Baroque Drawings
Glass, Walnut, Paper, Wood
A fine quality 18th century Italian drawing of a Baroque pricket candlestick, sepia ink on paper, joined in the middle, the pricket, or spike, of the candlestick over a circular ca...