A chic pair of ear clips with a faux coral glass center surrounded by rhinestones and a frame of raised rhinestone-set stars. Marked on the back with just the Chanel name, indicating these are earlier Chanel, most likely from the late 50s/early 60s.
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1960s
- ConditionExcellent. One of the ear clips is missing two of the tiny rhinestones that dot the stars..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- Diameter1.63 in. (4.15 cm)
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference numberJ140331354204
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like