- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Chanel Silver Metal Square Clip On Earrings
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Designer
In the years following the opening of her modest millinery shop, Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel became a pivotal designer of both fashionable casual wear and Paris haute couture as well as an icon and arbiter of 20th-century style with her bob haircut and pearls. Today vintage Chanel handbags, jackets and evening dresses are among the most sought-after clothing and accessories for fashion lovers all over the world.
The first Chanel shop was established in 1910 in Paris on rue Cambon by the young milliner Gabrielle Chanel (1883–1971), who had picked up the nickname “Coco” while working as a club singer. The boutique drew the attention of the Parisian fashion elite who popularized her wide-brimmed Chanel Modes hats. Soon she added a sportswear store in the Normandy resort town of Deauville, where Coco set the tone for her defining sense of style — traditionally masculine garments reimagined for feminine shapes, made from simple jersey fabric.
Effortless and elegant, Chanel's designs promoted comfort and grace in women’s wear that had been dominated in the previous century by complicated layers of fabric and cumbersome corsets. She followed this success with a couture house, opened in 1915 in Biarritz.
But Chanel was not born into a life of glamour. Following the death of her mother, her father left her in an orphanage where she lived until the age of 18. It was there that she learned to sew as well as appreciate the classic pairing of black and white as worn by the nuns. In 1926, she introduced her first little black dress, reclaiming a color that had once been reserved for mourning and working-class women. That same decade, she debuted her perfume, Chanel No. 5, as well as the Chanel suit with a fitted skirt, inspired by the boxy lines of men’s clothing and employing a sporty tweed.
Chanel closed her fashion operations during World War II, then returned to the industry in 1954 to design for the functional needs of modern women. Structure and wearability endured in all of Chanel’s clothing and accessories, like the quilted leather 2.55 handbag introduced in 1955 with its gold-chain shoulder strap that freed up a woman’s hands. Chanel's collarless jacket reacted against the constricting styles of Christian Dior's New Look, replacing them with a design that was timeless, an instant classic. The 1957 two-tone slingback pumps had a practical heel height while offering a bold statement in the black tip of the shoes.
After Coco Chanel died in 1971, the brand underwent several changes in leadership, including fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who took over as artistic director in 1983. Over the years, the company has continued to innovate, such as expanding into ready-to-wear fashion in 1978 and, in 2002, establishing a subsidiary company — Paraffection — dedicated to preserving the heritage skills of fashion artisan workshops. The House of Chanel still operates its flagship on rue Cambon in Paris, where it all began.
- Vintage Early 2000s Chanel Yellow Patent “CC” HandbagBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Mint condition vintage early 2000s Chanel yellow patent leather with “CC” handbag. - Kiss lock closure. -Full package with card, sticker and booklet -Brown silk interior wit...Category
Early 2000s Unknown Structured Shoulder Bags
- Chanel gold hardware CC black patent leather sandals heelsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage 90s Chanel gold hardware CC black patent leather sandals heels. - size 38.5Category
1990s Italian Sandals
- Chanel Black and Blue Tweed Wool CoatBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel black and blue tweed wool coat from Fall 2008 collection. Featuring five beautifully crafted silver "CC" logo buttons in front fastening. One jetted pocket and two open top ...Category
Early 2000s French Coats$2,380 Sale Price20% Off
- Chanel Bi Tones Quilted White Leather /Black Patent Leather FlatsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage 90s Chanel bi tones quilted white leather / black patent leather cap toe stretch ballerina ballet flats shoes. - Made in Italy. - Featuring black "CC" at the back. - ...Category
1990s Italian Shoes
- Chanel Fuchsia Pink Silk Shirt with Back Gripoix buttonsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel fuchsia pink silk shirt. - Featuring Gripoix buttons closure at the back and the cuffs. - Round neck. - Size 38. - 100% Silk.Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Shirts
- Vintage Chanel Embossed CC Logo Navy Quilted Lambskin Shoulder bagBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel navy quilted lambskin shoulder bag from year 1996 to 1997. - Embossed CC logo. - Exterior slip pockets on both side. - Gold hardware "Chanel" logo zip closure ...Category
1990s Italian Shoulder Bags
- Chanel Baroque Multi-Gemstone 18K Clip Earrings, Aquamarine, Amethyst, PeridotBy ChanelLocated in Honolulu, HIChanel Baroque Collection Earrings Vintage Chanel Baroque Earrings. These gorgeous earrings are crafted in 18K yellow gold and set with an array or Gemstones. The gems on the earring...Category
Late 20th Century French Contemporary Clip-on EarringsMaterials
Amethyst, Aquamarine, Peridot, 18k Gold$5,200 Sale Price20% OffFree Shipping
- Chanel Coco Amethyst Tourmaline Iolite 18 Karat White Gold Hoop EarringsBy ChanelLocated in New York, NYFine pair of earrings, by Chanel. From the "Coco" collection, circa 1990s, the half-hoop earrings are made in 18k white gold and have amethyst, tourmaline, and iolites set in them....Category
Late 20th Century Clip-on EarringsMaterials
Amethyst, Diamond, Iolite, Tourmaline, Gold, 18k Gold, White Gold$7,500Free Shipping
- Chanel Reversible Diamond, Yellow and Blue Sapphire Comete Ear Clips in 18kY & WBy ChanelLocated in Philadelphia, PAChanel Comete reversible diamond, yellow sapphire and blue sapphire clip-on hoop earrings in 18k yellow gold and 18k white gold with French hallmarks. These reversible earrings can ...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Clip-on EarringsMaterials
Diamond, Blue Sapphire, Yellow Sapphire, Gold, 18k Gold, White Gold, Yel...$10,500Free Shipping
- 1980s Vintage Chanel Gold Tone Braided Half Hoop Clip on EarringsBy ChanelLocated in Vilnius, LTThis is a pair of braided half hoop clip on earrings designed by Chanel in 1980’s. The piece is gold plated. Signed: “©Chanel® Made in France” (shown in photos). Size: 2.2x1.2cm ...Category
Late 20th Century French Modern Clip-on EarringsMaterials
Gold Plate$660Free Shipping
- 1970s Vintage Chanel Faux Pearl Crystal Round Clip on EarringsBy ChanelLocated in Vilnius, LTThis is an amazing pair of round clip on earrings designed by Chanel in 1970’s. It features faux pearls and shiny clear round crystals. The back is beautifully ornamented. Signed: “...Category
Mid-20th Century French Modern Clip-on EarringsMaterials
- 1970s Vintage Chanel Creamy Pearl Crystal Large Round Clip on EarringsBy ChanelLocated in Vilnius, LTThis is an amazing pair of large round clip on earrings designed by Chanel in 1970’s. It features creamy faux pearls and shiny clear crystals of mixed cut. One of the earrings back...Category
Mid-20th Century French Modern Clip-on Earrings$1,321Free Shipping