Items Similar to 1990s 6.20 Carat Tourmaline and Diamond Yellow Gold Cocktail Ring View More
1990s 6.20 Carat Tourmaline and Diamond Yellow Gold Cocktail Ring
A stunning 6.20 carat green tourmaline and 0.96 carat diamond, 18 karat yellow gold cocktail ring; part of our diverse gemstone jewelry collections This stunning, fine and impressive green tourmaline and diamond ring has been crafted in 18 k yellow gold. The substantial, rectangular setting is ornamented with a feature 6.20 ct step cut green tourmaline, tension set to the center of the design. The elevated, domed shoulders are each embellished with six baguette cut diamonds and one fancy step cut diamond, blending seamlessly with the ring shank. The ring is hallmarked to the outer surface of the shank with a lozenge shaped maker's mark. This gemstone cocktail ring has been independently tested using state of the art technology (Niton XL2 Analyzer) and verified as 18 k gold. The ring is supplied with an independent diamond grading report card. Images do not always reflect the true color and brilliance of gemstones and diamonds. The video however provides a truer representation of the actual color and showcases each stone. Tourmaline Quality Color Green Cut Step Content 6.20 carats Dimensions 12.22mm x 9.66mm x 6.11mm Diamond Quality Color (average grades) D Clarity (average grades) SI1 Cut Baguette / Fancy step Content (total) 0.96 carat Dimensions Length of setting 1.5cm/0.59" Width of setting 2cm/0.78" Height of setting 7.22mm/0.28" Ring Size UK Size P 1/2 USA Size 7 3/4 The ring size may be professionally adjusted in size on request to meet your personal requirements. Date: Circa 1990 Origin: France (Strong Probability) Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request Reflections in photographs may detract from the true representation of this fine example of gemstone jewelry/estate jewelry. SKU: A8109
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1990
- Stone Cut
- Condition DetailsThis vintage ring is exceptional quality set with a green tourmaline and very well color matched, very high color graded diamonds. The ring is an exceptional gauge of gold and is in excellent condition, hallmarked with the maker's mark to the shank.
- DimensionsH 0.28 in. x W 0.78 in. x D 0.59 in.H 7.12 mm x W 19.82 mm x D 14.99 mm
- Length0.59 in. (14.99 mm)
- Weight7.16 ct
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberA8109
- Reference NumberLU12823040983
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1990s Italian Diamond and Enamel Yellow Gold Co...
1990s 1.69 Carat Sapphire & Diamond White Gold ...
1990s 15.01 Carat Aquamarine and 3.28 Carat Dia...
You May Also Like
1990s 0.50 Carat Diamond and 18K Gold Shooting ...
19.30 Carat Green Tourmaline Diamond Gold Cockt...
8.50 Carat Deep Green Tourmaline Diamond Gold C...
Cabochon Tourmaline Diamond Textured Gold Cockt...
3.54 Carat Oval Faceted Pink Tourmaline Diamond...
Tourmaline and Diamond Cocktail Ring, circa 1970