Chanel 24kt gold Ring
View Similar Items
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Chanel 24kt gold Ring
About the Designer
In the years following the opening of her modest millinery shop, Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel became a pivotal designer of both fashionable casual wear and Paris haute couture as well as an icon and arbiter of 20th-century style with her bob haircut and pearls. Today vintage Chanel handbags, jackets and evening dresses are among the most sought-after clothing and accessories for fashion lovers all over the world.
The first Chanel shop was established in 1910 in Paris on rue Cambon by the young milliner Gabrielle Chanel (1883–1971), who had picked up the nickname “Coco” while working as a club singer. The boutique drew the attention of the Parisian fashion elite who popularized her wide-brimmed Chanel Modes hats. Soon she added a sportswear store in the Normandy resort town of Deauville, where Coco set the tone for her defining sense of style — traditionally masculine garments reimagined for feminine shapes, made from simple jersey fabric.
Effortless and elegant, Chanel's designs promoted comfort and grace in women’s wear that had been dominated in the previous century by complicated layers of fabric and cumbersome corsets. She followed this success with a couture house, opened in 1915 in Biarritz.
But Chanel was not born into a life of glamour. Following the death of her mother, her father left her in an orphanage where she lived until the age of 18. It was there that she learned to sew as well as appreciate the classic pairing of black and white as worn by the nuns. In 1926, she introduced her first little black dress, reclaiming a color that had once been reserved for mourning and working-class women. That same decade, she debuted her perfume, Chanel No. 5, as well as the Chanel suit with a fitted skirt, inspired by the boxy lines of men’s clothing and employing a sporty tweed.
Chanel closed her fashion operations during World War II, then returned to the industry in 1954 to design for the functional needs of modern women. Structure and wearability endured in all of Chanel’s clothing and accessories, like the quilted leather 2.55 handbag introduced in 1955 with its gold-chain shoulder strap that freed up a woman’s hands. Chanel's collarless jacket reacted against the constricting styles of Christian Dior's New Look, replacing them with a design that was timeless, an instant classic. The 1957 two-tone slingback pumps had a practical heel height while offering a bold statement in the black tip of the shoes.
After Coco Chanel died in 1971, the brand underwent several changes in leadership, including fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who took over as artistic director in 1983. Over the years, the company has continued to innovate, such as expanding into ready-to-wear fashion in 1978 and, in 2002, establishing a subsidiary company — Paraffection — dedicated to preserving the heritage skills of fashion artisan workshops. The House of Chanel still operates its flagship on rue Cambon in Paris, where it all began.
- Chanel Haute Couture Black Woven CC Detail BeltBy ChanelLocated in London, GBTake your accessories repertoire to whimsical heights with this vintage Chanel belt. It was designed in 1988 as part of the Haute Couture collection, five years after Karl Lagerfeld ...Category
20th Century French Belts$1,380Free Shipping
- Chanel Gold CC Turn-Lock Mini BagBy ChanelLocated in London, GBIntroduced in the 1980s, the interlocking CC turn-lock fastening quickly became one of Chanel's main signatures. Crafted from gold-tone calf leather, this structured mini bag display...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Top Handle Bags
- Chanel Runway Op-art Lego Boy BagBy ChanelLocated in London, GBChanel's playful lego clutch gets a barcode treatment. This rare and collectable clutch bag is formed of plexiglass patterned with a striking Op-art graphic on one side and it's done...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Clutches$13,920Free Shipping
- Chanel Cruise La Pausa 2019 ToteBy ChanelLocated in London, GBFrom the infamous 2019 Cruise collection set on the cruise ship La Pausa, this Chanel La Pausa Terry Tote is a perfect addition to your beach-ready wardrobe. Made 100% from cotton, t...Category
2010s Tote Bags
- Chanel Micro silver Phone HolderBy ChanelLocated in London, GBFrom the house of Chanel, this vintage piece from 2005 features a metallic leather body with a CC-detailed flap with twist-lock closure and a silver chain that has been woven with le...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Crossbody Bags and Messenger Bags$2,040Free Shipping
- Chanel Mini Flap Bag Denimpression 20CBy ChanelLocated in London, GBFrom Chanel's 2020 Cruise collections comes this effortlessly cool and classy denim bag. The iconic shape and interlocking CC bring the class and the denim and mini size bring the ed...Category
2010s Shoulder Bags
- Chanel Ultra Ring 18 Karat White Gold and Black CeramicBy ChanelLocated in Honolulu, HIAuthentic CHANEL Ultra ring in 18k white gold and black ceramic. This iconic Chanel collection features a link design for a modern everyday use. This ring is beautifully crafted in 1...Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Modern Band RingsMaterials
18k Gold, White Gold$1,450Free Shipping
- Chanel Carved White Agate Gold Camelia Flower RingBy ChanelLocated in New York, NYWe offer a vintage Chanel fashion ring of 18K gold holding a large camellia flower blossom of carved white agate, measuring 1 1/4 inch diameter, weighing 23.79 grams. Fits finger siz...Category
Vintage 1980s French Fashion RingsMaterials
Agate, 18k Gold$4,900Free Shipping
- Chanel Multi-Color Gem Wide Gold RingBy ChanelLocated in Lakewood, NJA wide 18 karat yellow gold ring with borders by Chanel. Bezel set with peridot and pink tourmaline. Measures 15.2 mm wide. US 8.5 ring size. Stamped CHANEL with serial number. Fre...Category
1990s French Fashion RingsMaterials
18k Gold$5,777Free Shipping
- French Chanel 18K Yellow Gold, Pink Tourmaline, Pink Opal Matrix & Diamond RingBy ChanelLocated in Palm Beach, FLThis unique 18K yellow gold creation from the esteemed fashion house of Chanel is absolutely the ultimate in feminine beauty. The very tasteful combination of the delicate, soft pink...Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Modern Cocktail RingsMaterials
Diamond, Opal, Tourmaline, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold$10,750Free Shipping
- Chanel Matelasse Diamond & Pearl 18K Wide Bangle Bracelet & Matching Ring C 2009By ChanelLocated in Aspen, COChanel Paris Matelasse pearl and pavé diamond bangle bracelet and matching ring, accompanied with the original letter from Chanel to the original client (and valued most recently in ...Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Contemporary Cuff BraceletsMaterials
Diamond, Pearl, 18k Gold$198,800 Sale Price / set20% Off
- Chanel Comète Geode Ring in 18 Karat White Gold and DiamondsBy ChanelLocated in Zurich, CHAttractive 18 karat white gold and diamonds "Comète Geode Ring" by renowned French Maison Chanel. Crafted in 18 karat white gold and set with 39 brilliant-cut diamonds totalling circ...Category
2010s French Contemporary Cocktail RingsMaterials
Diamond, Gold, 18k Gold, White Gold$6,240 Sale Price20% OffFree Shipping
Recently ViewedView More
This Vintage Chanel Fur Muff Is Après-Ski Chic
It might not be as practical as a pair of mittens, but for something that looks this good, practicality really doesn't matter.
A Chanel Wicker Handbag Gives Impossibly Chic Picnic Vibes
Only Chanel could elevate humble materials like denim and wicker to icon-level status.
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Trusted Global Delivery