Questions & Answers
Our trusted network of 1stDibs sellers answer common questions
How do I read a date code on Louis Vuitton?
To read a Louis Vuitton date code, look at the first two letters that represent the location of where it was made. These letters are followed by four numbers, the first and third of which tell which week of the year that the product was made, and the second and fourth tell which year it was made. You’ll find a wide variety of authentic Louis Vuitton products from some of the world’s top sellers on 1stDibs.
1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022
- What does the date code on Louis Vuitton mean?1 Answer
- Do all Louis Vuitton pieces have date codes?1 Answer
- Where is the date code on a Louis Vuitton bag?1 Answer
- Where do I find the date code on Louis Vuitton?1 Answer
- Where is the date code on a Louis Vuitton wallet?1 Answer