- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Hermès Carré "Petite Main" by Caty Latham Circa 1990/1997
- DimensionsHeight: 33.86 in. (86 cm)Length: 34.65 in. (88 cm)Marked Size: 86 cm x 88 cm (EU)
- Style1995 (Of the Period)
- Place of OriginFrance
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Very Good condition and color.
- Seller LocationToulon, FR
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU633313497732
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingFree Shipping: Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 6-14 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Toulon, France
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 2 days of delivery.
About the Designer
- By HermèsLocated in Toulon, FRCirca 1997 (?) France Carré Hermès Vintage entitled "Mémoire d'Hermès" with a cream background and blue edges....Category
- By HermèsLocated in Toulon, FRCirca 1990/2000 France Hermès carré or scarf entitled "Vaisseaux et Frégates" with navy blue edges and drawings...Category
- By HermèsLocated in Toulon, FRCirca 1956 France Rare Carré Hermès or scarf entitled "Paris Modistel" signed Hugo Grygkar in 1956 in shades o...Category
- By HermèsLocated in Toulon, FRCirca 1958 or 1991 France Hermès carré or scarf entitled "La Provence" with pink edges and drawings in shades ...Category
- By Bianchini FerierLocated in Toulon, FRCirca 1990/2000 France Beautiful reissue of a silk square after a drawing by Raoul Dufy, Maison Bianchini-Féri...Category
- By Christian DiorLocated in Toulon, FRCirca 1960/1970 France Carré or scarf by Christian Dior “entitled Rembrandt 1636” and dating from the years 195...Category
You May Also Like
Early 2000s Fichu
Early 1900s Shawls
Early 2000s Neckties
The Stories behind the Most Famous Luxury Fashion Logos
From Chanel to YSL, the logos of some legacy fashion houses spark instant brand recognition and have come to symbolize a kind of luxury that feels at once aspirational and attainable.
How to Spot a Fake Hermès Birkin Bag
The iconic Birkin bag is much coveted — and often copied. Find out how to tell the real deal from a convincing fake. Of course, you don't have to worry about this on 1stDibs, where every Birkin is highly vetted.
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery