The Hermes 'Ceres' pattern by Francois Facconet is featured in beautiful shades of pink, green and chartreuse on this silk 1960s Hermes blouse. This is a piece for the true Hermes collector. On the front there is a hidden placket with self fabric covered buttons. The back of the blouse is seamed down the middle. The blouse would best fit a size 4 or 6 (see measurements). The bust measures 38" across, the hip measures 37 1/2", and it is 22" from the shoulder to the hem of the blouse. In photo #8 the 1960s Hermes label can bee seen. It is located in an inside side seam of the blouse and reads, 'Hermes Paris Boutique Sport'. An extra button is also located in the side seam. The blouse is in good vintage condition. There are a few faint spots throughout. There is a spot on the right placket which can be seen in photo #6. It can't be seen when the blouse is worn because the collar folds down over it (see photo #7). There are also faint perspiration marks below each arm (see photos #9 and #10).
- Place of originFrance
- Material notes
- ConditionGood. The blouse is in good vintage condition. There are a few faint spots throughout. There is a spot on the right placket which can be seen in photo #6. It can't be seen when the blouse is worn because the collar folds down over it (see photo #7). .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 22 in. x L 22 in.
D 55.88 cm x L 55.88 cm
- Bust38 in. (96.52 cm)
- Hip37.50 in. (95.25 cm)
- Length22 in. (55.88 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem22 in. (55.88 cm)
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Reference numberLU43031382863
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Chicago, IL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like