A stunning 1990s long chocolate brown Chanel wool coat with a double-breasted closure and navy accents in a pinstriped print. A large patch pockets with a flap closure are situated one on each side of the hip whilst two vertical pockets are situated at the bust. The coat has structured shoulders and a narrow waistline which adds definition to the fabric rich garment. The material is composed of 60% wool, 30% angora and 10% cashgora. The coat is fully lined in matching navy blue silk. The size of the coat corresponds to a modern size Small.
- Place of originFrance
- ConditionGood. This garment is in an overall very good vintage condition, but please note the coat does show some signs of wear consistent with age and use. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 44.89 in. x L 44.89 in.
D 114 cm x L 114 cm
- Bust35.44 in. (90 cm)
- Waist33.08 in. (84 cm)
- Hip36.23 in. (92 cm)
- Length44.89 in. (114 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem42.92 in. (109 cm)
- Seller locationCopenhagen, DK
- Seller reference number182
- Reference numberLU13321941523
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 19 hrs
Located in Copenhagen, DK
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like