A 1990s Moschino 'Cheap & Chic' light beige cotton & rayon blazer with large flower appliqué. The flowers are held in light hues of orange, purple and green and are situated on the back, the front and down the left sleeve. On the front, the jacket have to large and squared patch pockets and a three buttoned detail on each cuff. All buttons featured, as well as on the buttoned front, are held in the same color beige and are shaped like little knots. The blazer is fully lined and have small shoulder-pads sewn into the lining for defined shoulders. The size of the blazer correspond to a modern size Medium.
- Place of originItaly
- ConditionGood. The garment is in an overall very good vintage condition, but please note the blazer does show minor sign of wear consistent with age and use. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 25.6 in. x L 25.6 in.
D 65 cm x L 65 cm
- Bust34.65 in. (88 cm)
- Waist31.5 in. (80 cm)
- Hip39.38 in. (100 cm)
- Length25.6 in. (65 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem24.41 in. (62 cm)
- Seller locationCopenhagen, DK
- Reference numberLU13321379093
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 19 hrs
Located in Copenhagen, DK
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like