Gucci Italy Moss green suede shabby chic unisex jacket c 1970s The double breasted vintage jacket is designed with plush moss green suede with G.G. insignia buttons The interior of the rustic suede jacket is lined in wool with Gucci's interlocked G.G initials repeated throughout. The front of the jacket is designed with deep patch style pockets The shabby chic distressed vintage suede jacket is great paired with jeans or casual wear Labeled G. Gucci Made in Italy Labeled Size 48 (Vintage Size) Refer to measurements for contemporary size equivalent Measurements The jacket length from the center back collar to the hem = 31" 1/2 inches The jacket length from the shoulder to the hem = 30" inches The chest underarm section measured flat buttoned = 19" inches complete 38 The raglan style shoulders measure 20" inches sleeve to sleeve The outer raglan style sleeve length measures 22" inches The inner sleeve length measures 16" 1/2 inches
- Place of originItaly
- Material notes
- ConditionFair. Shabby Chic distressed vintage condition. A few small ink marks on the exterior. There are a few pin head size small exterior holes on the suede The leather covered buttons have some wear (see image #7).
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 31.50 in.
D 80.01 cm
- Marked sizeItalian Vintage Size 48 (EU)
- Bust38 in. (96.52 cm)
- Length31.50 in. (80.01 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Seller locationSanta Barbara, CA
- Reference numberLU736973432
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Santa Barbara, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like