Chanel Spring/Summer 2002 cream floral embroidered sequin embellished tulle skirt designed by Karl Lagerfeld. Swirled floral embroidery over tulle net with clear sequin embellishment at center of flowers. Mother of pearl rectangular "Chanel" tag at left front. Center back invisible zipper with hook and eye closure at top. Fully lined in silk chiffon. Marked Fabric Content: "80% Nylon, 10% Cotton, 10% Rayon; Lining: 100% Silk". Marked Size: "40". Measurements: Waist: 29" (narrowest point) Hip: 37" (measured 6" below waist) Total Length: 24.25" (measured on side)
- Place of originFrance
- ConditionExcellent. Aside from minor signs of light use; one faint spot at hem; one small pull. Please refer to all photos as they are a part of the description and condition report. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked size40 (EU)
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:010679
- Reference numberLU54133698483
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like