- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Cathy Latham, the "Cuvee d'Hermes" plisée Scarf
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$50 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 8-17 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Bilbao, Spain
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Designer
- By Vittorio Accornero, GucciLocated in Bilbao, ESEarly 1970's Scarf Spighe Wheat printed on silk, gorgeous bouquet of poppy flowers and wheat coming out of one...Category
- By Gucci, Vittorio AccorneroLocated in Bilbao, ESItalian illustrator Vittorio Accornero designed some iconic scarves for Gucci in the late 60s and 70s, and the l...Category
- By Vittorio Accornero, GucciLocated in Bilbao, ESItalian illustrator Vittorio Accornero designed some iconic scarves for Gucci in the late 60s and 70s, and the l...Category
You May Also Like
21st Century and Contemporary Bikinis
20th Century Swimwear
1860s Piano Shawls
Early 2000s Halter Tops
Early 2000s Blouses
The Stories behind the Most Famous Luxury Fashion Logos
From Chanel to YSL, the logos of some legacy fashion houses spark instant brand recognition and have come to symbolize a kind of luxury that feels at once aspirational and attainable.
How to Spot a Fake Hermès Birkin Bag
The iconic Birkin bag is much coveted — and often copied. Find out how to tell the real deal from a convincing fake. Of course, you don't have to worry about this on 1stDibs, where every Birkin is highly vetted.
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery