Items Similar to Antique Japanese Pair of Imari Plates, Meiji Period, circa 1900 View More
Antique Japanese Pair of Imari Plates, Meiji Period, circa 1900
Pair of large antique Japanese Imari porcelain plates with gilded floral design in overglaze enamels, Meiji period, circa 1900. The plates are decorated with chrysanthemums in the center and the surrounding panels are painted with maple trees, blossoms and other floral motifs. Dimensions: H 4.5cm x D 36.5cm As this item is fragile, the shipping component for this item includes compulsory professional packing and insurance.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1900
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 1.78 in. x Dm 14.38 in.H 4.5 cm x Dm 36.5 cm
- Diameter14.38 in. (36.5 cm)
- Seller LocationPrahran, AU
- Seller Reference NumberC17630
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU125629693813
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Prahran, AU
More From This Seller
Vintage Japanese Stoneware Dishes, Set of Eight
Late 20th Century Japanese Showa Ceramics
Gold Leaf, Stoneware
Set of eight vintage Japanese stoneware dishes, in the shape of bamboo with gilded interior. Each piece sold individually. Please note: All ceramic items purchased from Kazari wil...
Meiji Period Japanese Shigaraki Pottery Mizusashi
Antique Late 19th Century Japanese Meiji Ceramics
Antique Japanese Shigaraki pottery Mizusashi (water container) with rough and raw finish. Japanese Mizusashi are used to store water during tea ceremony and this is a fantastic examp...
Rare Japanese Seto Pottery Folk Art Shishi Guar...
Early 20th Century Japanese Meiji Ceramics
Rare pair of Japanese Folk Art Seto pottery shishi Buddhist guardian dogs glazed in a dark greenish brown toned glaze, late Meiji period Acknowledged fault: numerous minor firing ...
Japanese Shino Pottery Tea Bowl for Tea Ceremon...
Antique 19th Century Japanese Ceramics
Certainly a piece which will catch the eye of the avid collector, or someone who simply finds pleasure in the sight of it, it's fluid imperfection in shape only making it so much mor...