Danish Wingback Chair in Taupe Upholstery by Fritz Hansen
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsUpholstered in taupe woven fabric. The upholstery shows traces of age and use as well the foam which is crumbled. Therefore we advise reupholstery, which can be done in our in-house atelier. Ask one of our advisors for more information.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 39.77 in. x W 27.56 in. x D 31.5 in.H 101 cm x W 70 cm x D 80 cm
- Seat Height14.97 in. (38 cm)
- Seller LocationWaalwijk, NL
- Seller Reference Number45012737
- Reference NumberLU933117446202
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Established in 2007, Morentz has a team of approximately 55 restorers, upholsterers, interior advisers and art historians, making it a gallery, workshop and upholstery studio, all in one. Every day, a carefully selected array of 20th-century furniture arrives from all over the world at the firm’...