Pierre Paulin (Designer)
A 1970's beautifully restored pair of lounge chairs by Pierre Paulin. Metal structure. Newly reupholstered in black and ivory faux suede fabric. Pierre Paulin, one of the most important French designers of the 20th century, famous for his sensuous curves and impeccable proportions of his seating designs.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Metal & fabric.
Excellent. Excellent vintage condition. .
32in. H x 39in. W x 29in. D
81cm H x 99cm W x 74cm D
Finchley, United Kingdom
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- 1970's Chrome Framed Chunky Lounge Chairs
- 1970's Milo Baughman Club Chair
- Late 20th Century Fabulous Whimsical Chair
- Fabulous Pair of Soriana Chairs By Tobia & Afra Scarpa
- Pair of Eugenio Gerli Club Chairs for Tecno
- Set of 4 Rare Slipper Chairs By Leon Rosen for Pace Collection
- Stunning Sculptural Daybed by Saporiti with Stool
- Pair of Sculptura Chairs by Woodward
- Stunning Upholstered Three Seater Sofa with Chrome Plinth
- A Mariani for Pace Leather Oversized Armchair and Footstool
- A Pair of Green Velvet Spider Chairs with matching Footstools.
- A Pair of Chinoiserie Style Ebonised Chairs by Century
- An Unusual Circular Leather Armchair With Matching Stool
- Fab Jetsons Modernist 1950's Cool Rocking Chair
- Highly Unusual Sculptural 1970's Red Velvet Chaise Longue