Judith Leiber Mod tortoise shell lucite pendant necklace ca 1970s The sleek pendant necklace is adorned with a large tear drop shaped brown lucite pendant encased in polished gilt metal The large scale pendant hangs from a sinuous snake chain The back side of the pendant is stamped Judith Leiber The chain length measures 24" inches clasp to catch end to end The drop length from the clasp to the pendant base = 14" 3/4 inches The pendant measures 3" 3/4 inches in height at the center from the top of the gilt metal to the base of the pendant The pendant measures 1" 3/4 inches wide at the center widest point
- Place of originUnited States
- Date of manufacture1970s
- ConditionExcellent. The gilt metal plating on the chain is not as vibrant as the pendants gilt plating The chain could be easily replaced if preferred.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationSanta Barbara, CA
- Reference numberLU736382422
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Santa Barbara, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like