Ashoka Cut Diamond
Important GIA Certified 31 CTW Ashoka Cut Diamond Hoop Earrings. Substantial.
Located in Hong Kong, HK
long time to match and assemble these impressive earrings. 78 GIA certified Ashoka cut diamonds are
2010s Hong Kong Hoop Earrings
White Diamond, Diamond, Gold, 18k Gold, White Gold
Important GIA Certified D IF Ashoka Diamond Cocktail Ring, Exquisitely Matched
Located in Hong Kong, HK
D color and internally flawless Ashoka cut diamonds make up this very impressive ring. This ring is
2010s Hong Kong Contemporary Engagement Rings
Diamond, White Diamond, Platinum
GIA Certified Diamond Platinum Galaxy Earrings
By William Goldberg
Located in San Francisco, CA
/VS1 and 1.00-carat K/VS1), spiraling out to showcase round brilliant, oval, pear and Ashoka-cut
21st Century and Contemporary American Clip-on Earrings
H 1.25 in. Dm 1.0 in. L 1.00 in.
J. Birnbach GIA Certified 0.42 Carat Ashoka Diamond Pendant Necklace
By J. Birnbach
Located in New York, NY
. Birnbach Stones: Diamond Cut: Ashoka Carat Weight: 0.42 Carat Metal: Platinum Condition: Excellent Period
21st Century and Contemporary American Modern Pendant Necklaces
Diamond, 18k Gold
L 16 in.
GIA 1 Carat Certified Brilliant Diamond Ring
By Antinori Fine Jewels
Located in Rome, IT
apart. It is very similar to the ashoka cut, but this diamond features rounded corners. It is a very
2010s Italian Modern Engagement Rings
Diamond, White Diamond, White Gold, 14k Gold
William Goldberg 63 Carat Spectacular Diamond Infinity Necklace
By William Goldberg
Located in New York, NY
diamond necklace by William Goldberg. Designed as a two-row swag of Ashoka [brand name for a round
21st Century and Contemporary American Modern Multi-Strand Necklaces
Boodles 18 Karat Rose Gold Harmony Ashoka Cut Diamond Ring
Located in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
Xupes Code: COM1868 Brand: Boodles Description: 18k Rose Gold Harmony Ashoka Diamond Ring
2010s British Engagement Rings
White Diamond, 18k Gold, Rose Gold
7.77 Carat Ashoka Diamond Ring with Pink Diamond Accents
Located in Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
For she who desires something truly unique and special, the Ashoka cut diamond offers an elegant
21st Century and Contemporary Engagement Rings
Diamond, Pink Diamond, 18k Gold, Rose Gold
Ashoka 1.49ctw Diamond Gold Drop Earrings
Located in Lambertville, NJ
18k white gold earrings by Ashoka . Set with two 0.50ct each SI2/H Ashoka cut center diamonds
21st Century and Contemporary More Earrings
Ashoka Diamond and Aquamarine Ring
Located in Bethesda, MD
A Santa Maria aquamarine is paired with two of Ashoka cut diamonds creating a ring of unparalleled
21st Century and Contemporary American Three-Stone Rings
Aquamarine, Diamond, Platinum
J. Birnbach 11.98 Carats Total Fancy GIA Yellow and White Diamonds Gold Ring
By J. Birnbach
Located in New York, NY
yellow gold basket setting. This center stone is flanked by two rare Ashoka-cut white diamonds, totaling
21st Century and Contemporary Three-Stone Rings
Diamond, White Diamond, Yellow Diamond, 18k Gold, Platinum
Get Updated with New Arrivals
Save "Ashoka Cut Diamond", and we’ll notify you when there are new listings in this category.
Questions About Ashoka Cut Diamond
- What is an Ashoka-cut diamond?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022An Ashoka-cut diamond is a rectangular-shaped cushion cut with rounded corners. It is so unique, it was even given its own patent. This extremely rare, exclusive diamond is only available from William Goldberg, but you can also shop the look from some of the world’s top jewelry sellers on 1stDibs.
- What is a tycoon cut diamond?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertOctober 12, 2021In simple terms, a tycoon cut is a gemstone cut that has nine crown facets and 20 step-cut pavilion facets. Find a collection of vintage tycoon cut diamond jewelry on 1stDibs today.
- What is a trillion cut diamond?1 AnswerRoman Malakov DiamondsMarch 22, 2021A trillion cut diamond is a triangular shaped brilliant cut diamond. It normally has 50 facets.
- 1stDibs ExpertFebruary 22, 2021There are a handful of different diamond cuts, each differing in cost, carat, and size. The most popular diamond cuts include round brilliant-cut, princess-cut, marquise-cut, cushion-cut, emerald-cut, radiant-cut, pear-shaped, oval, and asscher-cut.
- What is a portrait cut diamond?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertSeptember 28, 2021A portrait cut diamond is an Indian originated diamond cut, also known as the lasque. In this design, the diamond is artistically cut in the form of a slab of numerous shapes. They have an intricately polished upper & lower surface, which add to the overall aesthetic of the ring. Shop vintage & unique portrait cut diamond jewelry on 1stDibs today.
- What is a princess cut diamond?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertFebruary 22, 2021A princess cut, which has the technical name “square modified brilliant,"" is a popular diamond engagement ring cut. The characteristics of a princess cut are a straight sided rectangular outline with a brilliant style facet arrangement. Princess cuts tend to produce more sparkle than other traditional square diamonds.
- What is a moval cut diamond?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022A moval cut diamond is a gemstone cut in a particular way to display in jewelry. The term describes a cross between oval and marquise cuts with a round shape and subtle points at the top and bottom. You'll find a collection of moval cut diamond gemstone jewelry on 1stDibs.
- What is a step cut diamond?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertFebruary 22, 2021A step cut diamond is usually square or rectangular and gets its name from the step-like faceting. The facets are arranged in parallel lines on all four sides and tend to be larger facets than brilliant-cut diamonds.
- 1stDibs ExpertOctober 5, 2021A transitional cut diamond bridges the chunky old Euro diamonds of the old world and the flashy stones of today. With the advent of new technology in the 1920s, the old European diamond began to “transition: to the early modern cut or early American cut, the transitional cut diamond. In the 1930s and 1940s, transitional cut diamonds were most often used in jewelry. On 1stDibs, find a broad range of antique and vintage diamond jewelry.
- What is a European cut diamond?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertFebruary 22, 2021European cut diamonds were most popular from the late 19th century to the mid-20th century. They're quite brilliant in terms of shine quality and feature a large culet,small table and round shape.
- What is a French cut diamond?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertOctober 12, 2021A French cut diamond is a diamond that is cut in a square or rectangular shape, and features a high crown, along with triangle-shaped facets in a crisscross pattern. A French cut diamond is made by grinding the top of the crystal gemstone. Find a collection of antique, vintage and new French cut diamond jewelry on 1stDibs today.
- What is a mine cut diamond?2 Answers1stDibs ExpertFebruary 22, 2021A mine cut diamond is an antique diamond cut known for its bulky and often uneven shape, cutlet, and tiny table. This type of diamond cut was quite popular in the mid-1800s to the early-1900sJacob's Diamond & Estate JewelryMarch 1, 2021Mine cut diamonds are typically called OLD MINE CUTS, This type of cutting started in the early 1700s. The shapes are typically cushion shape and the cutting was done all by hand. Though they do not have the sparkle of modern cut diamonds, when they sparkle in sunlight or candle light, they have this beautiful alluring shimmer.
- What is a cushion cut diamond?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertMarch 22, 2022A cushion cut diamond is one that has a square shape with rounded corners. It differs from the similarly shaped emerald cut in that it has a brilliant cut that maximizes sparkle rather than a stepped cut that shows off color and clarity. You'll find a variety of cushion cut diamond jewelry on 1stDibs.
- What is a Victorian-cut diamond?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertNovember 2, 2021A Victorian-cut diamond features a top crown that is distinctly multifaceted — it has a small table and step-cut bottom pavilion that comprises 73 facets. It appears quite large when set. Relatedly, rose-cut diamonds are uncommon in modern jewelry and are often associated with antique styles like Victorian or Georgian.
- Which Diamond Cut is best?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertFebruary 22, 2021The most popular diamond cut is round brilliant with fifty seven perfectly aligned facets. Other popular cuts include cushion cut diamond, princess cut diamond and emerald cut diamond.
- What is a rose cut diamond?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertFebruary 22, 2021A rose cut diamond boasts a cabbed flat base and a faceted top. It is called a rose cut diamond because it resembles the shape of a rose.
- What is a shield cut diamond?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Shield cut diamonds have a triangular shape with three sides bowed so the diamond sort of resembles a shield. They’re often used in rings as side accents to the center stone, so they rest a large side against the stone and then taper down the band. Shop a collection of authentic shield cut diamonds from some of the world’s top boutiques on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022An emerald cut diamond is amongst the most unique gems in the world. Only 3% of the worlds diamonds are emerald cut. They have linear facets and a large table which gives off a hall-of-mirrors effect of light and dark planes. Shop a collection of expertly vetted gems from some of the worlds top sellers on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertSeptember 28, 2021A brilliant-cut diamond ring is cut in such a way that it has numerous facets. Due to its facets, it reflects the maximum light. Shop for antique and vintage brilliant-cut diamond jewelry today on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertAugust 17, 2021A brilliant cut diamond is a diamond cut to maximize its brilliance. This diamond shape has 57 facets, round brilliant cut diamonds are among the most popular styles of engagement rings. This cut is known for, when compared to other cuts, most closely mimicking the natural contours of a rough diamond crystal.
More Ways To Browse
Birnbach Radiant Diamond Rings
Radiant Double Halo Engagement Rings
Vintage Premier Designs Jewelry
Boodles Diamond Ring
Santa Maria Aquamarine Platinum Rings
48 Diamond Necklace Platinum
Double J Cushions
Type 2a D Color Flawless Diamonds
Diamond Necklace J Birnbach
Diamond D Flawless Type 2 A
D Ring Hoop Earrings
Infinity Heart Necklaces
2 Carat Infinity Necklace
Ashoka Diamond Jewelry
Buy Flawless Diamonds