Cupboards Or Armiores
Rare French Empire Revival Style Ebonized Wardrobe Armiore Cupboard or Bookcase
Located in GB
finished with letters in the style of haberdashery cupboards, originally it was full of shelves and each
20th Century French French Provincial Wardrobes and Armoires
H 84.26 in. W 48.04 in. D 22.05 in.
Get Updated with New Arrivals
Save "Cupboards Or Armiores", and we’ll notify you when there are new listings in this category.
Cupboards Or Armiores For Sale on 1stDibs
An assortment of cupboards or armiores is available at 1stDibs. Frequently made of wood, metal and brass, all cupboards or armiores available were constructed with great care. There are 40733 antique and vintage cupboards or armiores for sale at 1stDibs, while we also have 2756 modern editions to choose from as well. Cupboards or armiores have been made for many years, and versions that date back to the 18th Century alongside those produced as recently as the 21st Century. Cupboards or armiores are generally popular furniture pieces, but Mid-Century Modern, Modern and Art Deco styles are often sought at 1stDibs. Andrianna Shamaris, Paul McCobb and Glashütte Limburg each produced beautiful cupboards or armiores that are worth considering.
How Much are Cupboards Or Armiores?
Prices for cupboards or armiores start at $1 and top out at $900,000 with the average selling for $2,401.
Questions About Cupboards Or Armiores
- What is a Jacobean cupboard?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022A Jacobean cupboard is a court cupboard created during the Jacobean era between 1603-49. The Jacobean style is similar to the Elizabethan era that preceded it with sturdy, massive furniture that showcases perpendicular designs. The Jacobean cupboard features ornate carvings and was used to display plates and other cups, similar to a buffet. Find a selection of antique Jacobean cupboards on 1stDibs.
- What is a press cupboard?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertSeptember 25, 2019
Made from about 1650 to 1700, press cupboards have cabinets and display areas above and chests of drawers, used to store clothing and linens, below.
- What is a stepback cupboard?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertOctober 12, 2021A stepback cupboard is a type of cabinet that consists of a dovetailed case, enclosed cupboards, and a shelving unit on top of this construction. It is most commonly used in the kitchens to display china, glass and pewter-ware. On 1stDibs, find a variety of antique and vintage stepback cupboards.
- What is a larder cupboard?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertOctober 19, 2021A larder cupboard is a standalone unit that is a combination of a kitchen cupboard and a storage room. They can hold a large variety of food in a combination of drawers, pull-out baskets, racks and shelves. Find a collection of antique and vintage larder cupboards on 1stDibs today.
- What is a jelly cupboard?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertSeptember 28, 2021A jelly cupboard is a kitchen cupboard used to store homemade jams and jellies. It usually has two drawers and two doors. Find a collection of antique and vintage jelly cupboards on 1stDibs today.
- 1stDibs ExpertMay 21, 2019
The difference between a wardrobe and a cupboard is that a wardrobe is typically located in a closet or bedroom and contains clothing and shoes, while a cupboard is usually found in a kitchen or pantry and is used for food storage. Although both are types of cabinets, a wardrobe is generally much larger.
- 1stDibs ExpertSeptember 25, 2019
Cupboard and cabinet are often used interchangeably, In general, though, cabinets are multipurpose storage units, while cupboards are used to store and frequently display cups, plates and serveware.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022The court cupboard, a variant of the buffet, was used for displaying fine plates and other dinnerware. It is characterized by its three tiers and short height. Shop a collection of court cupboards from some of the world’s top sellers on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022A step back cupboard is called a step back cupboard because the top half of the cupboard is set back from the bottom half, making it look like it stepped back. Browse 1stDibs to discover an array of stately step back cupboards from top sellers.
- 1stDibs ExpertNovember 2, 2021The best way to organize kitchen cupboards is by keeping in mind how you will use the contents. When you take a look at the items inside the cabinet, think about how frequently you use each item. Store the items you use most often in easy to reach locations — the front of the cabinet is best for an everyday item, or perhaps in canisters on the counter. The back of the cupboard, or higher shelves, should be reserved for items that you use less frequently. Shop a range of antique and vintage kitchen cupboards on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022A pie safe is a safe-like kitchen cupboard with two doors that feature pierced holes. These holes allow pies to safely cool when placed inside the cupboard. A jelly cupboard is a kitchen cupboard that features two doors and two drawers. Shop an array of pie safes and jelly cupboards on 1stDibs.
More Ways To Browse
Buffet Deux Painted
Oak Hanging Cupboard
Antique 4 Door Wardrobe
4 Door Antique Wardrobe
19th C Painted Cupboard
Antique Metal Cupboards
Early American Cupboards
Antique Wooden Double Doors
Blue Marble Vase
Used Kitchen Pantry Cabinets
Antique Bedside Table Cupboard
Corner Shelf Bracket
Antique Wine Racks
Antique Wine Rack
Neoclassical Bedside Table