- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
HERMES c.1997 "Regina" Navy Floral Ribbon Royal Bouquet & Belts Silk Twill Scarf
- Place of OriginFrance
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. AB (see guide). Very faint spots; very minor runs along edges, most likely form hand-rolling. Please refer to photos provided.
- Seller LocationThiensville, WI
- Reference NumberSeller: El: 013621_1/E/W1stDibs: LU54138897672
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$20 Standard Parcel Shippingto United States 0, arrives in 4-9 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Thiensville, WI
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Manufacturer
- By Henri D'Origny, HermèsLocated in Thiensville, WIHermes "Mors a Jouets" silk scarf designed by Henri d'Origny. Navy blue background with golden yellow accents an...Category
Late 20th Century Scarves
- By Hermès, Philippe LedouxLocated in Thiensville, WIHermes c.1976 Philippe Ledoux "Carrosserie" Green Carriage Print Silk Scarf Brand / Manufacturer: Hermes Desig...Category
1970s Scarves$339 Sale Price20% Off
- By HermèsLocated in Thiensville, WIHermes large orange and yellow cotton multi-use scarf. Orange, yellow, and winter white diagonal striped painter...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Scarves$875 Sale Price20% Off
- By Hermès, Philippe LedouxLocated in Thiensville, WIDESCRIPTION: HERMES Philippe Ledoux c.1973 "Carrick A Pompe" Brown Racing Carriage Silk Scarf Circa: c.1973 De...Category
1970s Scarves$371 Sale Price20% Off
- By Hermès, Philippe LedouxLocated in Thiensville, WIHermes "Marine et Cavalerie" (Marine and Cavalry) Sky blue military print silk scarf. Designed by Philippe Ledou...Category
Late 20th Century Scarves$339 Sale Price20% Off
- By HermèsLocated in Thiensville, WIDESCRIPTION: HERMES Francoise De La Perriere "Cuivreries" Olive Brown Equestrian Silk Scarf Brand / Manufactur...Category
Late 20th Century Scarves$347 Sale Price20% Off
You May Also Like
The Stories behind the Most Famous Luxury Fashion Logos
From Chanel to YSL, the logos of some legacy fashion houses spark instant brand recognition and have come to symbolize a kind of luxury that feels at once aspirational and attainable.
How to Spot a Fake Hermès Birkin Bag
The iconic Birkin bag is much coveted — and often copied. Find out how to tell the real deal from a convincing fake. Of course, you don't have to worry about this on 1stDibs, where every Birkin is highly vetted.
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery