- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Chanel Black/Brown/White with Embroidered Patches and Fringe Wool Tweed Jacket
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Manufacturer
In the years following the opening of her modest millinery shop, Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel became a pivotal designer of both fashionable casual wear and Paris haute couture as well as an icon and arbiter of 20th-century style with her bob haircut and pearls. Today vintage Chanel handbags, jackets and evening dresses are among the most sought-after clothing and accessories for fashion lovers all over the world.
The first Chanel shop was established in 1910 in Paris on rue Cambon by the young milliner Gabrielle Chanel (1883–1971), who had picked up the nickname “Coco” while working as a club singer. The boutique drew the attention of the Parisian fashion elite who popularized her wide-brimmed Chanel Modes hats. Soon she added a sportswear store in the Normandy resort town of Deauville, where Coco set the tone for her defining sense of style — traditionally masculine garments reimagined for feminine shapes, made from simple jersey fabric.
Effortless and elegant, Chanel's designs promoted comfort and grace in women’s wear that had been dominated in the previous century by complicated layers of fabric and cumbersome corsets. She followed this success with a couture house, opened in 1915 in Biarritz.
But Chanel was not born into a life of glamour. Following the death of her mother, her father left her in an orphanage where she lived until the age of 18. It was there that she learned to sew as well as appreciate the classic pairing of black and white as worn by the nuns. In 1926, she introduced her first little black dress, reclaiming a color that had once been reserved for mourning and working-class women. That same decade, she debuted her perfume, Chanel No. 5, as well as the Chanel suit with a fitted skirt, inspired by the boxy lines of men’s clothing and employing a sporty tweed.
Chanel closed her fashion operations during World War II, then returned to the industry in 1954 to design for the functional needs of modern women. Structure and wearability endured in all of Chanel’s clothing and accessories, like the quilted leather 2.55 handbag introduced in 1955 with its gold-chain shoulder strap that freed up a woman’s hands. Chanel's collarless jacket reacted against the constricting styles of Christian Dior's New Look, replacing them with a design that was timeless, an instant classic. The 1957 two-tone slingback pumps had a practical heel height while offering a bold statement in the black tip of the shoes.
After Coco Chanel died in 1971, the brand underwent several changes in leadership, including fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who took over as artistic director in 1983. Over the years, the company has continued to innovate, such as expanding into ready-to-wear fashion in 1978 and, in 2002, establishing a subsidiary company — Paraffection — dedicated to preserving the heritage skills of fashion artisan workshops. The House of Chanel still operates its flagship on rue Cambon in Paris, where it all began.
- 97 Chanel Black Boucle Wool Double Breasted with Mother of Pearl Buttons JacketBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel black boucle wool double breasted with mother of pearl buttons jacket from pre1997 collection. After 20 years, this jacket still look amazing and not outdated! The j...Category
1990s French Double-Breasted Jackets
- Chanel White and Pink Tweed JacketBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel white and pink tweed jacket from 1997 pre-collection. - Featuring four front pockets, front, and cuff with pink gold-toned "CC" buttons closure. - SIze 42. - 4...Category
1990s French Jackets$5,550Free Shipping
- Vintage Spring 1998 Chanel Pink/White Tweed SuitBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel pink/white tweed suit from spring 1998. - Gold hardware “CC” buttons closure. - Four front pockets. - Boxy straight cut. - Silk “CC” lining with gold chain. ...Category
1990s French Skirt Suits
- Chanel Red Wool JacketBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel red wool jacket from 1995 A/W collection. - Two front flap pockets with gold toned "CC" buttons closure. - Two side open pockets. - Five front gold toned "CC" ...Category
1990s French Jackets$4,285
- Unworn Vintage Fall 1998 Chanel Dark Navy Boucle Wool JacketBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel dark navy boucle wool jacket from 1998 A/W collection. - Two front "CC" buttons flap and two side open pockets in front. - "Chanel Paris" button and one "CC" but...Category
1990s French Jackets
- Unworn And Unique Chanel Green Wool Gripoix Jacket from Fall 1996By ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel green wool mandarin collar jacket from fall 1996 collection. Still look fresh and great after twenty years! - Featuring eleven gripoix front buttons closing and three gr...Category
1990s French Jackets$5,355Free Shipping
- Chanel Vintage 1992 Single Breasted Coral JacketBy ChanelLocated in Thousand Oaks, CAChanel Vintage S/S 1992 Single Breasted Coral Jacket Size 40 Great Condition Two real Pockets, Two Faux Pockets Wool and Nylon with Silk LiningCategory
1990s French Single-Breasted Jackets$1,100 Sale Price20% Off
- Chanel Single-Breasted 1980's Navy BlazerBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZChanel collectors right this way! You will be pulling this out everyday as this is a staple that belongs in everyones closet! This is a single-breasted blazer with a single gold butt...Category
1980s Italian Blazers
- Chanel Cream & Black Quilted Bomber JacketBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZHow cool this is Chanel moto-style bomber?! This y2k dream needs to be in your closet. From the 2005 Fall Collection, it features a long sleeve, quilted wool with CC detail at sleeve...Category
Early 2000s French Jackets
- Chanel 2000s Black & Navy BlazerBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZFor all the Chanel lovers! Circa recent 2000s, this black and navy woven blazer features a deep v-neck with a notched collar, two front square pockets, and matching enamel CC buttons...Category
2010s French Blazers
- Chanel 2017 Runway Embellished Black/Gold JacketBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZA jacket straight off the Runway as this is a rare and coveted find! This jacket is simply immaculate! Not only is this beautifully embellished, printed, and embroidered, but has a g...Category
2010s French Coats and Outerwear
- Chanel Creations 1980's Tweed JacketBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZA true Chanel Collectors vintage piece straight from the 1980's! This beige color is perfect for everyday wear and will match every color in your closet. This jacket features a beige...Category
1980s French Blazers