- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Chanel Mustard Yellow Lambskin CC Turn-Lock Shoes
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Designer
In the years following the opening of her modest millinery shop, Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel became a pivotal designer of both fashionable casual wear and Paris haute couture as well as an icon and arbiter of 20th-century style with her bob haircut and pearls. Today vintage Chanel handbags, jackets and evening dresses are among the most sought-after clothing and accessories for fashion lovers all over the world.
The first Chanel shop was established in 1910 in Paris on rue Cambon by the young milliner Gabrielle Chanel (1883–1971), who had picked up the nickname “Coco” while working as a club singer. The boutique drew the attention of the Parisian fashion elite who popularized her wide-brimmed Chanel Modes hats. Soon she added a sportswear store in the Normandy resort town of Deauville, where Coco set the tone for her defining sense of style — traditionally masculine garments reimagined for feminine shapes, made from simple jersey fabric.
Effortless and elegant, Chanel's designs promoted comfort and grace in women’s wear that had been dominated in the previous century by complicated layers of fabric and cumbersome corsets. She followed this success with a couture house, opened in 1915 in Biarritz.
But Chanel was not born into a life of glamour. Following the death of her mother, her father left her in an orphanage where she lived until the age of 18. It was there that she learned to sew as well as appreciate the classic pairing of black and white as worn by the nuns. In 1926, she introduced her first little black dress, reclaiming a color that had once been reserved for mourning and working-class women. That same decade, she debuted her perfume, Chanel No. 5, as well as the Chanel suit with a fitted skirt, inspired by the boxy lines of men’s clothing and employing a sporty tweed.
Chanel closed her fashion operations during World War II, then returned to the industry in 1954 to design for the functional needs of modern women. Structure and wearability endured in all of Chanel’s clothing and accessories, like the quilted leather 2.55 handbag introduced in 1955 with its gold-chain shoulder strap that freed up a woman’s hands. Chanel's collarless jacket reacted against the constricting styles of Christian Dior's New Look, replacing them with a design that was timeless, an instant classic. The 1957 two-tone slingback pumps had a practical heel height while offering a bold statement in the black tip of the shoes.
After Coco Chanel died in 1971, the brand underwent several changes in leadership, including fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who took over as artistic director in 1983. Over the years, the company has continued to innovate, such as expanding into ready-to-wear fashion in 1978 and, in 2002, establishing a subsidiary company — Paraffection — dedicated to preserving the heritage skills of fashion artisan workshops. The House of Chanel still operates its flagship on rue Cambon in Paris, where it all began.
- Chanel gold hardware CC black patent leather sandals heelsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage 90s Chanel gold hardware CC black patent leather sandals heels. - size 38.5Category
1990s Italian Sandals
- Chanel Bi Tones Quilted White Leather /Black Patent Leather FlatsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage 90s Chanel bi tones quilted white leather / black patent leather cap toe stretch ballerina ballet flats shoes. - Made in Italy. - Featuring black "CC" at the back. - ...Category
1990s Italian Shoes
- Chanel Bi Toned Black and Yellow Patent Leather FlatsBy Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel, ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel bi toned black and yellow patent leather flats. - Size 39.Category
2010s Italian Shoes
- Chanel Bicolour Purple and White "CC" Leather Pointed HeelsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- This vintage 90s Chanel bi colour purple/white with "CC" leather has pointy heels. It can be worn causally with jeans or even with a suit. - Made in France. - Size 38. - Pleas...Category
1990s French Heels
- Chanel Black Lambskin SneakersBy Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld for ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel black lambskin sneakers. - Black and white sole. - Gold "CC" hardware. - Size 39.5Category
Early 2000s Italian Shoes
- Vintage 90s Chanel Black Velvet PumpsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage 90s Chanel black velvet pumps with "CC" stitching logo in front. Its velvet and its perfect for winter with many occasions. - Made in Italy. - Size 37.8.Category
1990s Italian Heels
- CHANEL Pearl Heel Logo Suede Boots Size 37.5By ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZThese are iconic and classic pair of booties that need to be in your wardrobe for the fall and winter! You can recycle these every year as the classic color and silhouette will never...Category
2010s French Ankle Boots
- Chanel Mixed Fibers CC Sneakers 39.5 Ivory BlackBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZSneakers but make it CHANEL! Sneakers aren't just for casual wear anymore. Pair with an outfit for errands or for carpool or dress them up with a mini dress for when you want to be c...Category
2010s French Shoes
- Chanel Chain/Charm Leather MulesBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZGet your hands on the most sophisticated Chanel flats with a youthful flair! You won't be able to keep from smiling when your put these on for your day! These are full of interestin...Category
2010s French Shoes
- Chanel X Pharrell Adidas Human Race Sneakers (US 11)By ChanelLocated in Montreal, QuebecStyle: D97921 Release Date: 11/20/2017 COLOR: Black/white MATERIAL: Synthetic ITEM CODE: (delete this line if there’s no code) SIZE: 45.5 EU / 11 US COMES WITH: Shoe box CONDITION: ...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Vietnamese Shoes
- Black patent leather and black leather boots with snap on the side ChanelBy ChanelLocated in Saint-Ouen-Sur-Seine, FRBlack patent leather and black leather boots with snap on the side.Beige leather lining. Very lightly worn. Shoe size = 38 (It) Total height : 50cmCategory
2010s Italian Boots
- Chanel Autumn Winter 2000 Black Suede Leather Pumps w Round Block Heels 6.5By ChanelLocated in Portland, ORThese vintage Chanel Autumn Winter 2000 black suede pumps have fabulous cylindrical block heels with Chanel marked silver metal bands. There are two horizontal patent leather bands a...Category
Early 2000s Italian Block Heel