- CreatorFritz Hansen (Maker)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1940s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Original legs show wear but could easily be refinished if that is desired. Small sheepskin patch where seat back meets seat and arm. Sheepskin is a natural product and has more organic seams. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 29 in. x W 27 in. x D 31.5 in.
H 73.66 cm x W 68.58 cm x D 80.01 cm
- Seat height14.5 in. (36.83 cm)
- Seller locationBrooklyn, NY
- Reference numberLU97847285263
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Arne Jacobsen for Fritz Hansen Model 3316 Egg C...
Arne Jacobsen, Fritz Hansen
Danish Lounge Chairs
These elegant model 3316 "Egg" armchairs were designed by Arne Jacobsen for Fritz Hansen in the late 1950s. The Egg chair was originally conceptualized for the SAS Royal Copenhagen H...
The China Chair, model 4283, by Hans J. Wegner ...
Fritz Hansen, Hans J. Wegner
Patent Leather, Cherry
The China Chair, model 4283, designed by Hans J. Wegner and manufactured by Fritz Hansen in 1989. The chair is of cherry and with cushion of natural patinated leather. The chair is i...