A gorgeous ca. 1990s silver Chanel beaded mother-of-pearl choker necklace. The necklace consists of a braided silver chain which is decorated with long cylinder shaped beads in varying lengths. At the end of each string a small pearl is attached. At the fastening a small double C Chanel logo is attached at the end of an attached chain, that can also be used to alter the diameter of the necklace. The beads measures 0.5 cm and 1.5 cm The logo measures 1x0.7 cm The necklace is stamped, but due to wear the legibility has decreased significantly.
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureca. 1990s
- ConditionGood. The necklace is in an overall very good vintage condition, but please note the item does show minor sign of wear consistent with age and use, and scratching has occurred all over. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 11.42 in. x L 11.42 in.
D 29 cm x L 29 cm
- Diameter3.94 in. (10 cm)
- Length11.42 in. (29 cm)
- Seller locationCopenhagen, DK
- Reference numberLU13321147822
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 19 hrs
Located in Copenhagen, DK
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like