- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950
- ConditionGood. light overall wear; discoloration to numbers; paint residue, marks, discoloration, and chips to the sides and back of the clock.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 2.75 in. x Dm 10.38 in.
H 6.99 cm x Dm 26.37 cm
- Diameter10.38 in. (26.37 cm)
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Reference numberLU819710790653
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Wastebasket Designed by Seymour Robins for Sond...
Seymour Robins, Sondra Kay Interiors
American Decorative Baskets
This wastebasket that was designed by Seymour Robins for Sondra Kay Interiors is an interesting combination of elements: the Industrial iron wire with the natural woven grasscloth, t...
Early George Nelson Associates Howard Miller Bl...
Howard Miller, George Nelson & Associates
American Wall Clocks
I believe this to be pretty early production ball clock. Round brass body in brushed brass finish. Brass arms extend to hold original finish blonde balls. Original Howard Miller wate...
Mid-Century Modern George Nelson Table or Desk ...
Howard Miller, George Nelson, George Nelson & Associates
American Table Clocks and Desk Clocks
An uncommonly seen table clock designed by George Nelson for Howard Miller clock company. The clock is constructed of solid painted wood with nailhead markers. In excellent condition...