Items Similar to Amura 'Coccolo' Armchair in White by Maurizio Marconato & Terry Zappa
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 4
Amura 'Coccolo' Armchair in White by Maurizio Marconato & Terry Zappa
How do you renew the tradition of the rocking chair with a contemporary approach? The Coccolo armchair does this by playing with chromatic juxtaposition and the desire to enhance them.
Customization OptionsPlease inquire for pricing on fabric variation.
- CreatorAmura (Manufacturer)
- DimensionsHeight: 41.74 in. (106 cm)Width: 28.35 in. (72 cm)Depth: 38.19 in. (97 cm)
- StyleModern (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureContemporary
- Production TypeNew & Custom(Current Production)
- Seller LocationGRUMO APPULA (BA), IT
- Reference NumberSeller: AM033.227 1stDibs: LU4431113579412
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Ships From: GRUMO APPULA (BA), Italy
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About The Maker
AMURA means “amore”, or “solar eclipse” like in Tahitian, or “wide smile” like in Japanese. But above all, Amura is the Mediterranean warmth of the territory of its origin: Altamura. Altamura is the fragile and authentic beauty of the South, which is known for traditional craftsmanship; quality is a given. Amuralab is constantly ongoing research of natural materials, and how to create a perfect symbiosis of form and function with design, paying obsessive attention to artisanal finishes in a technologically advanced context. These are the values in AMURA.
About the Seller
Located in GRUMO APPULA (BA), IT
No Reviews Yet
Our team of world-class specialists approve every seller on 1stDibs.
Established in 1995
1stDibs seller since 2018
Typical response time: 12 hours
More From This Seller
You May Also Like
La-z-boy Rocking Armchair by Pizzetti Roma, Walnut, White Leather, Italy, 1960s
By Pizzetti Design, Mobili Pizzetti, La-Z-Boy 1
Located in Rome, IT
Vintage 1960s Italian Mid-Century Modern
Ayi Armchair and Ottoman Designed by Thomas Dariel
Located in Geneve, CH
2010s French Modern
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery