- CreatorCharles Eames (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1951
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Minor discolorations to some panels, a few tiny spots of paint, 4 small screw holes were filled on the surface of the center shelf where someone had once attached something..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 32.25 in. x W 47 in. x D 16.75 in.
H 81.92 cm x W 119.38 cm x D 42.55 cm
- Seller locationDallas, TX
- Reference numberLU87859386513
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Oak & Walnut Credenza with Butterfly Joinery by...
Harold Schwartz, Romweber Furniture Co.
Stunning oak credenza by Harold Schwartz for Romweber. The inlaid butterfly joiner on the cabinet is quite striking. This sideboard is the largest from the series. It has been profes...
Original First Series Charles & Ray Eames Esu 1...
Herman Miller, Charles & Ray Eames
Steel, Zinc, Laminate, Birch, Masonite, Plywood
Original First Series Charles & Ray Eames ESU 100-C Storage Unit Herman Miller. In as found original condition. A beautiful minimalist modern design. All original hardware and feet a...
George Nelson Thin-Edge Credenza by Herman Miller
Herman Miller, George Nelson
Steel, Walnut, Aluminum
We have had many Nelson case goods over the years, and this one is unquestionably our favorite. While the thin-edge group is usually seen in rosewood, this example is clad in beautif...