Items Similar to 1940s Oscar Heyman Sapphire Ruby Diamond Gold Brooch View More
1940s Oscar Heyman Sapphire Ruby Diamond Gold Brooch
A 1941 yellow sapphire, ruby, and diamond brooch designed as a naturalist floral spray, the central flower enhanced by calf's-head-cut yellow sapphire petals, accented by square-cut ruby pistils, the secondary flower in yellow gold, accented with round brilliant-cut diamonds; stamped no.29062; mounted in platinum and 18k gold; length: 2 5/8 in., by Oscar Heyman & Brothers.
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Date of Manufacture1941
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsD 2.63 in.D 66.81 mm
- Length2.63 in. (66.81 mm)
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference NumberB73-110216-0296
- Reference NumberLU4672094613
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Burmese No Heat Ruby Rose Cut Diamond Gold Ball...
Burmese No Heat Star Ruby and Diamond Brooch
You May Also Like
Oscar Heyman Diamond Yellow Sapphire Platinum G...
Oscar Heyman Platinum Diamond and Sapphire Circ...
Oscar Heyman Sapphire Diamond Pansy Brooch 18 K...
Large Oscar Heyman Blue Sapphire Diamond Platin...