Items Similar to Asger Jorn Ege Axminster Carpet
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 7
Asger Jorn Ege Axminster Carpet
Important carpet made by the Jorn Museum in Silkeborg, Denmark, 1983-1984 after a painting by the famous Cobra" painter. Woven signature and date lower right (Jorn 53). Label to underside (Art Line, Made in Denmark by Ege Axminster AS).
- CreatorAsger Jorn (Artist)
- DimensionsHeight: 72 in. (182.88 cm)Width: 55 in. (139.7 cm)Depth: 1 in. (2.54 cm)
- StyleMid-Century Modern (Of the Period)
- Materials and TechniquesWool,Hand-Knotted
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1983-1984
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationSharon, CT
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU343839950793
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingUS$499 Standard Front Door Shippingto United States 0, arrives in 3-6 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered to the first available dry area outside of your house or building (front door, porch, landing area, garage, etc.).Ships From: Sharon, CT
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Sharon, CT
5 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1989
1stDibs seller since 2018
109 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Sharon, CTFerdinand Nigg designed tablecloth (6'6" x 6'6") and 6 napkins "Women before Medieval Architecture", executed by...Category
Antique Early 1900s German Jugendstil TapestriesMaterials
- By Ruth ReevesLocated in Sharon, CTA very large and possibly unique fabric by the famous American Modernist Illustrator and fabric designer. Can be...Category
Vintage 1930s American Art Deco TapestriesMaterials
- By SchumacherLocated in Sharon, CTRare Schumacher vintage Chintz. Gorgeous flowers in vases patterned chintz. Retains the original Chandler, Bosto...Category
Early 20th Century American Directoire TapestriesMaterials
- By Olga FischLocated in Sharon, CTA large 12' x 9' rug "Caceria" designed by the Hungarian Immigre Olga Fisch and hand woven circa 1950 in her Ecu...Category
Vintage 1940s Ecuadorean Hollywood Regency North and South American RugsMaterials
- By Peter PassuntinoLocated in Sharon, CTPassuntino was an exhibitor with, and founding member of the "Rhino Horn Group" of New York figurative painters....Category
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern PaintingsMaterials
You May Also Like
Carpet by Jean Miotte for Ege Axminster, 1989
By Jean Miotte 1
Located in Palm Springs, CA
Framed carpet by Jean Miotte for Ege Axminster, circa 1989.
Vintage 1980s Danish Contemporary Art
Modern Abstract Ege Rya Rug / Wall Hanging Signed & Dated 1977
By Marian Roth
Located in Buffalo, NY
Modern Abstract Ege Rya rug / wall hanging signed Marian Dully Rapp dated 1977, Stunning abstract design, Classic 70s palette, browns, orange's greys, tan, cream & black.
Vintage 1970s Danish Mid-Century Modern Russian and Scandinavian Rugs
Unusual Rya Rug, Wall Hanging from Ege Taepper of Denmark
By Ege Tæpper
Located in Buffalo, NY
Unusual Rya rug, wall hanging from Ege Taepper of Denmark, amazing modernist design, piece has been hung all of its life. Excellent condition.
Vintage 1960s Danish Scandinavian Modern Russian and Scandinavian Rugs
Vintage Scandinavian Ege Art Line Area Rug after Pablo Picasso Woman with Guitar
By Ege Art Line, (after) Pablo Picasso
Located in Dallas, TX
77580, vintage Scandinavian Ege Art Line Area rug after Pablo Picasso Woman with Guitar. Displaying well-balanced asymmetry and a bold linear art form, this vintage Scandinavian Ege ...
Late 20th Century Danish Expressionist Russian and Scandinavian Rugs
Maurice Andre Signed Wool Carpet
By Maurice André
Located in Los Angeles, CA
Maurice Andre (1914-1985) French artist designed 100% wool carpet for SF Carpets. This has been displayed on the wall and not used on the floor. Complementary delivery in the Los An...
Vintage 1950s French Mid-Century Modern More Carpets
Turkish Village, Anatolian Carpet
Located in New York, NY
Turkish Anatolian bag. Measures: 2'0" x 4'0".
Antique Early 1900s Turkish Turkish Rugs
US$1,200 Sale Price
20th Century Modernist Wool Carpet
Located in New York, NY
Fine hand made wool carpet. From the Estate of art dealer Virginia M. Zabriskie. Carpet is signed C.T. in the upper left corner.
Mid-20th Century European Mid-Century Modern More Carpets
Antique Caucasian Shirvan Carpet
Located in Savannah, GA
19th century carpet handwoven by the tribes of Caucasus. The featuring floral and geometric patterns with three hexagon within hexagon medallions. Stunning color and incredible detai...
Antique Late 19th Century Kazakhstani Tribal Caucasian Rugs
US$7,595 Sale Price
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery