- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Yves Saint Laurent Headscarf Hat, 1960s
- Place of OriginFrance
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. “THE WOOL SCARF THAT IS THE COVERING FOR THE HAT HAS SOME DAMAGE FROM PROBABLY MOTHS. I HAVE REPAIRED THESE AREAS AND IN MY OPINION SHOW LITTLE AT PRESENT. THE DAMAGED AREAS ARE ON THE REAR HANGING TAILS OF THE SCARF.”.
- Seller LocationScottsdale, AZ
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU167212162822
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Scottsdale, AZ
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About the Designer
Yves Saint Laurent
- By Yves Saint LaurentLocated in Scottsdale, AZRare 1980's Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche boater straw hat with a contrasting navy ribbon. Made In France. Styl...Category
- By Yves Saint LaurentLocated in Scottsdale, AZIncredible straw boater hat from designer Yves Saint Laurent circa the 1960s! Golden yellow woven straw in the c...Category
You May Also Like
21st Century and Contemporary Hats
20th Century Hats
The Stories behind the Most Famous Luxury Fashion Logos
From Chanel to YSL, the logos of some legacy fashion houses spark instant brand recognition and have come to symbolize a kind of luxury that feels at once aspirational and attainable.
14 Iconic Luxury Handbags and the Stories behind Them
When the name of a bag is as well-known as its brand, you know it's a classic.